Youth Membership

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Devon

Reaction score
Hi Guys
default_smile.png
;

I was wondering if any youth who renewed their AMHR membership this year received a 2009 card? I didn't receive one and now realizing it may cause an issue if I need one saying I am current I renewed it on the phone
default_smile.png
Stressing need entries sent in very soon!

Hi Devon,

I just applied for my son to be a Youth Member this year and he has his card already. Maybe you should call them? I know of someone else's who got lost in the mail but they have it now I think.

Congrats on your placings at the show last weekend,

Kim

Yes Raven got a new youth card for 2009

I also got a new card when I renewed this year.

hey Devon

Are you going to any shows soon? if you are tell the steward that you need to reply for a youth membership and the steward can do it at the show and your # is good. and i would also call the Aspc/ Amhr about it to. because if you filled one out at a show with the steward then it should of got sent in with their steward packet hope this helps you out.

Hi Devon -- Joe & Shelby both have theirs back. I would call & tell them you need it ofr next weekend -- maybe they can fax it to you??

I just applied for my son to be a Youth Member this year and he has his card already. Maybe you should call them? I know of someone else's who got lost in the mail but they have it now I think.
Congrats on your placings at the show last weekend,
Thank you I am so happy Reserve Grand Mare
default_smile.png

Thanks Amelia
default_smile.png
I did call it's all sorted out now I really don't need it this second but trying to get entries together for nationals and I still have to wait for it in the mail
default_wacko.png

default_smile.png
Glad to hear you are going to Nationals -- good luck-- hope to see you there.

Latest posts

Back