Youth Card /Membership renewal... from Convention

• Thread starter Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis
  • Start date
Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L

Lisa-Ruff N Tuff Minis

Just a note that youth cards now need to be renewed FOR FREE every year so if you want your child to show and points and qualifying to count you need to renew there membership every year when you do your own ~

again to make sure everyone gets this let me say THE YOUTH CARD RENEWAL IS FREE- I dont believe they will send the kids new cards every year I think it is still 5 bucks to replace it ( I know this cause raven loses hers or truth be told I have lost hers a couple times) but if I didnt lose her card I would just need to write a note with her youth number and ask for renewal in 2008

So once again youth still only PAY the membership once until they are 18 but they renew it yearly for free to be able to keep track of points and qualifying ect. and to just make the paperwork trail much easier to keep track of

Last edited:
Hey Lisa,

I sat in on the board meeting on this one....they are tabling it until the March board meeting. Still somethings they need to look into before the BOD makes a decision.

Karen

Hey Lisa,

I sat in on the board meeting on this one....they are tabling it until the March board meeting. Still somethings they need to look into before the BOD makes a decision.

Karen
Karen first off was great to finally meet you in person
default_yes.gif

If this was tabled someone needs to tell the office that. I talked to Ruth Ann this morning and she was the one who told me about this change that was voted on during the board meeting and then I remembered it kinda coming up

Doesnt matter to me I have to send in for a new card for raven as I lost it again anyway lol

THEY DID NOT TABLE IT !!!! IT IS GOING INTO EFFECT NOW !!!

Hey B,

Sorry if I spoke out of context..but Dolores Williams road with us to the airport and it was asked to her on the way and she told us that it wasn't decided on and was tabled....sorry if I gave wrong info...

Karen

Latest posts

Back