Youth 13-17 Halter Sr. Gelding Under

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicky Texas

Reaction score
I was just reading the results of the show, and wanted to give our congratulations to

Martha Hickham (owner) and Taylor Tremont (youth showing Adonis) on winning

youth 13-17 Halter Sr. Gelding Under. I understand the class was huge with 24 horses,

wow, what a super win with such a beautiful horse Winner's Circle Adonis. Way to go

Taylor, we are so proud of you and Adonis.

From the class results on web site..

MARTHA/WILL HICKHAM

Place Entry Horse Name Class RiderName

1 619 WINNER'S CIRCLE ADONIS 24 Youth , 13-17, Halter, Sr. Gelding Under(1145) TAYLOR TREMONT

:aktion033: CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU AND ADONIS! :aktion033:

Vicky

Last edited by a moderator:
There was actually 31 horses in the class and the class # was 24. I went Reserve under Taylor and Adonis and they did really good. There was a lot of really nice horses in that class.

Congratulations to both of you. That's somthing to be proud of!

Congratulations to both of you! That's great in such a HUGE class!

Shows you how much I know..... I didn't realize Winners Circle Adonis is a gelding! When did that happen? He was always one of my favourites.

Thanks Aubrey for the correction, and a big Congratulations to you and Bruce

on Reserve National Champion. I have heard that the horses are really beautiful,

and the classes are really huge.

Vicky

I agree congradulations to both of you on your wins. As far as adonis is concerned they gelded him last year and we have seen him at several local shows. Neat little horse and it goes to prove again it takes a great stallion to make a winning gelding.

:aktion033: :aktion033:

:saludando:

Latest posts

Back