ATTENTION please, I'm proudly announcing ...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shandoaharabmini

Reaction score
Hi, I just came home earlier today from the MMHC show in Winona, MN on July 23, 24 and 25, 2010. My gelding, First Knights Bit O Glamour Boy started his AMHR show career as an older horse and I am very proud to annouce that Glamour, a 13 year old, just won his 5th Grand Championship in Senior Geldings. This is my very first Hall of Fame award. He never has been trained by a professional. When the annoucer said " Judge A (Bill Fairchild) Grand Champion Senior Gelding is number 141, FIRST KNIGHTS BIT O GLAMOUR BOY" I started to cry. He was up against horses half his age!!! I didn't think he could win any more Grand Champions in halter.

During The AMHA show on the 25th, I had entered Glamour into a new award program called the MMHC Super Equine Award. A tally of points from 5 classes were used to determine the winner. The higher the placings in those classes the more points your team (same horse and handler) would earn. There had to be at least one halter class and one performance class included in the 5 classes. Glamour ended up winning the 2010 MMHC Super Equine Award!!! Wow, what a weekend.

Shandoaharabmini

Congratulations!
default_aktion033.gif
Some feel that this is one of the best awards you can get
default_wub.png
You have much to be proud of! I know I have a senior gelding myself, that only needs two grands in diving to get his HOF, and it was a bitter sweet year receiving mainly Reserve grands!
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png
Enjoy the moment with your boy, as I know how thrilled you must be with him! Doing it together is a wonderful thing. Congrats again!
default_aktion033.gif

Congratulations, I love the fact you did it all yourself and he wasnt trained by a pro. makes it all that sweeter.

It is just great that you are out there showing and havinging fun with your boy.

Need to see a picture.

Congratulations on the HOF and the Super Equine Award!! Shows how well-rounded your boy is. I love the idea of the Super Equine/Super Amateur or High Point award and wish more shows offered that. What performance classes do you do?

Congratulations! Where are the photos?? Geldings are great!!

Congratulations! It seems that that first HOF just entices you to go for more so go girl!
default_aktion033.gif
Hey, we need a picture!

Congratulations on both your awards, but especially on your Hall of Fame! I know some would disagree but, to me, the HOF is the greatest award you can earn.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
I remember shedding one or two (
default_new_shocked.gif
) tears when my horses got theirs, especially my Angel mare who is in my avatar. Keep up the good work, and I wish you continued success in the show ring!

Congratulations Tina! You do a nice job showing him and I am happy to hear you earned your well deserved HOF with him.

Congratulations on the Equine award as well.

Good luck to you on the MMHC super gelding award this year. Just an extra plug for you, he has won this award many times in the past as well. You two do a nice job showing together.

WOW!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so AWESOME!!! You have every right to be proud of you and your boy!

CONGRATULATIONS! Great that you did it all by yourself! And yes, I would like to see a picture too!
wink.gif

Latest posts

Back