Your Favorite PICTURE From This Year?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
The year is almost over, and I thought it might be fun to share our ONE favorite picture from this season -- be it a show photo or a casual shot.

I have lots of pictures I love and am proud of from this year, but my favorite is this picture of Erica with our stallion, Ericas Echos of My Destiny. This is from the Area 5 National Show. What makes this my favorite picture is the expression on Destiny's face. To my eyes, it just shows how much this little man thinks of himself and how proud of himself he is
content.gif
I also love how happy Erica looks. It adds so much to the experience of Destiny to share him with someone like Erica!

Please share your favorite 2006 photo!!!

Ericas Echos of My Destinypictured with Ms. Erica Killion

Destiny%20Area%205%202006%203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine would have to be this one of Jazz and Brenda.

Jazz has come such a long way this year, all due to Brenda, so it had to be a picture of them.

Plus, I like the casual pictures better and this one they were walking out of the ring. Jazz was bouncing out and Brenda smiling,,,,,,,both happy and having a good time.

After all, isn't that what it is all about!!! :aktion033:

jazzbren.jpg

I don't have any good show pictures, but this is probably my favorite picture of Willie this year. The way the light catches his eye and face is amazing. You can tell his whole character just from this one picture.

IMG_3212.jpg

default_wub.png
:

This is my new pride and joy ... I drove him the other day when the snow all melted after a six week break from driving because of gelding recovery and snow, and he's going to be a great driving horse after all! I had my doubts for a while but now he's seeing the fun in it ... we gelded him and he got MORE energy, go figure!

I love this picture of him, plus my brother took it, and I think he did a great job!

Hawk1.jpg

Circle J Hawk

Grand & Reserve Senior Stallion in 2006,

Driving Gelding in 2007!

:aktion033: This is a great thread! The pictures are just awesome! :aktion033:

It was hard for me to pick one but here's the one I picked (which I'm sure most of you have seen already - sorry!) This is my Boone's Little Andy daughter the day I took her for her date with Renee's "Puck." She's a very standoff-ish mare, very cautious and I think you can see that in her expression here.

DollyLight.jpg

This is my favorite pic of my mare Hawk Hollows Show me the Blue, She did awesome this yr, she won champion Am. Jr Mare level 1 & Solid color mare at Eastern Regionals, this is her at the Regional show..JANE

squeaky_regional_2_500x410.jpg

and here she is with her brother Hawk Hollows Show me the Money at the Regionals, I call this the family portrait ..JANE

regional_pic2_250x181.jpg

Not a miniature, but she is a pony. This is Libby with her brand new show pony at their first show out. Look out world- two heads are better than one! :lol:

3675204_1024.ts1156345682837.jpg

l don't have many pictures yet of this guy but he's my very own and very first future driving horse he has personality plus and l am totally barn blind to any and all faults he may have. Mr Love Bug he makes my day and fills my soul every time l look out the window or am around him. :bgrin

Catman2006.jpg

I love this photo that Dona and Marvin took of the colt we bought from them. It shows his personality!

Kickapoo Moon's Phantom Feather
default_wub.png
:

website1005005.jpg

He and Lotto share a grandsire, Hemlock Brooks CockRobin
default_smile.png

I LOVE the horses you all posted above! :aktion033:

Here is one of my favorite pics of Okapi. such a cutie, trying to hide from mom....
default_wub.png
:

smaller.jpg

There really isnt anything special about this picture, but its one of my favorites. I just love the way my 2 yr. old grandson, Travis, is so gentle with the minis. This is Travis' big brothers horse SPECIAL EDITION (Eddie) . Kids and minis just go hand in hand. Corinne
TravisEddie2-1.jpg

Found 2 more pics which I really do like. The first one is when Ella gave birth to her very first foal , a hinny, it was definitely love at first sight.
92a7a402.jpg
and the second one is just a tender moments picture of my hubby Bob with one of our foals, Renegade, a Mickey Mouse gr-grandson.
Renagade5daysold.jpg

My favorite picture from this year would have to be from our first show for the year in Ada, Ok. It was the first show that our colt Cross Country Mr. Natural had been in the show ring at an AMHR sanctioned show and he did great for us! I love his blue eyes, his personality and his overall looks, and then when you throw him in the arena with my daughter.....I just love it! I have several favorite pictures from this year, but I had to pick one and it kept coming back in my mind over the others. He has matured alot since this picture was taken, but I think he has only got better.

ef083d6c.jpg

OK - My next miniature has to be a pinto. All those beautiful coat patterns! WOW! And Jane, I love your mare. What a beautiful gold color.

Hard to pick one, but this is a top favorite. This little guy "Crayonbox Cash In Your Chips" is stealing my heart, he was supposed to be sold, but oh well!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Cash.rearing2.8-5-06.jpg

And one more... my sister Steph with filly Sable in the midst of a photo shoot, too cute!

Sable.Steph.sm.jpg

Here's my favorite from this year...Duncan at his first horse show. It was hotter than anything so we took a break in the shade and I (finally) got to shed my black coat and my black apron for a few minutes. He was such a trooper...can't wait to get him out again next year!

Duncanshow17.jpg

He is so handsome and the way you speak of him is what these miniatures are all about! I too just often look out my windows and enjoy them. They sure can put a smile on our faces!
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Well, he is so lucky to have you and all your love. Mary

l don't have many pictures yet of this guy but he's my very own and very first future driving horse he has personality plus and l am totally barn blind to any and all faults he may have. Mr Love Bug he makes my day and fills my soul every time l look out the window or am around him. :bgrin

Catman2006.jpg

This is our one and only foal for this year and I think she is the sweetest!
default_wub.png
:

Laceeshadow.jpg

And her running!

run2.jpg

Latest posts

Back