Your Favorite PICTURE From This Year?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It was very hard for me to pick "just one"
default_unsure.png
: , so here are my "two" most favorite pics of 2006, this year.
default_wub.png
:

ChuckieMeetsSWAHerd8-13-06-1.jpg

And, of Chuckie again here...
default_wub.png
:

chuckie006-1.jpg

Thanks for letting me share... :saludando:

There are so many great photos here!

We do not show yet (next year!!!!
default_smile.png
) but even if I had 100 great show photos to choose from, I think this would still be my favourite photo of the year.

This is my husband with our preemie filly who was bottle raised. Dove is his pride and joy, and rightfully so, there was a point where she just would not accept the bottle from anyone but him, and for two weeks he fed her every hour on the hour round the clock. I don't know how he did it.

Every time I look at this photo it just reminds me how worth it all the weeks of work, worrying and waiting were
default_wub.png
:

Doves%2024.jpg

Awwwww Beccy, now thats LOVE!!! What a wonderful photo. Did u notice she got her "Dads" hair color? HeHE! That really shows what its all about. You sure have a wonderful hubby there
default_wub.png
:.

Beccy that's a wonderful picture. I can see why it's your favorite, it definitely shows what it's all about.

Awwwww Beccy, now thats LOVE!!! What a wonderful photo. Did u notice she got her "Dads" hair color? HeHE! That really shows what its all about. You sure have a wonderful hubby there
default_wub.png
:.
:lol: I hadn't really thought about it Jennifer, but it's true, they are both redheads!

Beccy that's a wonderful picture. I can see why it's your favorite, it definitely shows what it's all about.
Thanks Kim, he loves all the horses, but is such a big softie where Dove is concerned.
default_smile.png

I actually have two favorites......

The first one is a pic of two of my yearling appy fillies. I just took this as a casual pic but just love it. The filly on the right was chewing a mouthful of grass but they both still had cute expressions on their faces.

gggg1.jpg

The next one is just too cute... It's my tiny filly and our boxer....

sassy06.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well i couldnt decide between mine either so heres a few sorrry!

this is Littlefoots Alfalfa, kissing littlefoots Butterfly Kisses!!

IMG_0760.jpg

This pic i find soo funny i am eating a doughnut and alfies like yummmmy for me!?!?!

IMG_0761.jpg

this is alfies best show pic from this year!

IMG_0770.jpg

Sorry but 1 more

alfie at his photo shoot he was pritty scared of the mirror so hes acting all tough! :lol:

Alfalfa182.jpg

sorry for so many pics but i couldnt choose!
default_wub.png
:

sam

Like everyone else I couldn't pick just one or even two.....so I had to pick my four favorites...... :bgrin

The three pictures below are the three horses that we lost in 2005 :no: ......

Here is my lil' Smokie just a couple weeks before he died, the pictures taken this day were the last pictures taken of him before he died at 10 months old:

bodie6.jpg

Here is our full sized paint Cowboy and our quarter pony mare Ginger, Cowboy was put down later that year (2005), this picture shows his personality, he died at 14 years young
default_smile.png
:

CD2611.jpg

And here is a picture of our pinto pony mare Princess, we took her to town for a b-day party, the kids just loved her! She was put down earlier the following year (2005) at 11 years young:

3_2_2005122.jpg

The horses below are still alive and well, thank God, last year was a hard year for us:

And last but not least my two boys Bodie (left) (sold) and Kowboy (right) sharin' some salt, this was the day before Bodie left to go to his new home, this picture shows how much they loved eachother, Bodie is a 15 year old stallion and Kowboy is a yearling stud colt:

BodieboyandcherryandKowboy1005.jpg

I actually have several favorite pictures from this year. The first ones are of my mare Lilly, Liz took pictures of her earlier this year and i absolutely love these pictures.

ebf08eab.jpg

ebf08e95.jpg

Then here are a couple pictures that i really like of my gelding Bruce.

ebf08ed3.jpg

ebf08ec3.jpg

Here is one from a show this year. I think I look sooooo proud of Dane!

Imsopleased.jpg

He won an overall Grand Champion in this class!!

:aktion033: :aktion033: So many great photos!

Well if I have to pick one - it is of Raindance at just a couple of weeks old. She was our tiniest foal this year (and one of our smallest ever) and is so full of herself it is pretty funny - she thinks she is 10 foot tall and bullet proof. I liked this photo because it captured her personality so well.

magic06filly02.jpg

Thank you all SO much for such wonderful pictures! I would love to see MORE, tho!! :aktion033:

Happy Thanksgiving! :saludando:

Hugs

I loved looking at all the pictures. So many beautiful horses.

I will stick by the rules and post just one. I think this is the best photo I took this year. This is hobby Knolls Black Eyed Legend. He cannot take Bandit's place in my heart, but I think it is a really good picture.

fktmp25_0099.jpg

Here is one of my favorite pictures this year. It of my two fillies meeting for the first time. Pleasant Views Little MS Dangerous and Pleasant Views Flasin Miss Zoey.

cassiezoey.jpg

A close second is of Zoey

zoeyhead.jpg

Well the one I really like is not on my computer yet. But my 2nd favourite is of my stallion, Coyote Winds Knockout with 14 year old Mitchell. You can see how quiet my stallion is.

Mitchell_Cody.jpg

Then I have my husband with his favourite mini mare, Cherokee Stables Ohso Dandy(NFCS Candy Dandy + Mardi Gras Links April Star). I am pictured in background of second photo with the WCMHR gelding, Cool Running Sanka SPH. He won the class, Dandy came a close 2nd.

dandyterryhalter.jpg

richmondshow015_edited.jpg

Then my two 2006 miniature fillies. The first one one is Unquestionably Cute Jypsy Rose SPH(Komokos Dock Adam + Sharptails Peanut Butter). Sorry about the dirt.

Jypsy_edited.jpg

The second one is Timberyork's Inquisitive Embrace(Bond Mister Inquisitive + LRF's Red Eagles Flirt)

SankaBree2_edited.jpg

Then I like this one of me and my arabian mare. It was taken in 2005 though. We were in Kemptville, Ontario showing at the Tulip Class A Arabian Horseshow and Eastern Canadian Breeders.

Phancytulip.jpg

Sorry I couldn't just pick one. The one I like the most I will have to scan when I can.

Edited to say: "Sorry the photos are so large, don't know how to make them smaller."

i have one i found..haha

I didnt even know i had this picture and i think it has become my favorite of all time. This is two of my fillys, they are half sisters. Its not the best quality in the world, but i like it.

Groovie and Melody

Picture004.jpg

Will

I have too many too. Here are some.

Back yard of our new property we moved to in May. Love it, more acreage and nice view!

SunsetFlickaGingerPearl6506.jpg

Horsesrunning6506.jpg

Moonshine and Brutus.

MoonshinechasingBrutus6506.jpg

My boy Illusion who turned 2 in May.

Illusion71206c.jpg

Illusion82106a.jpg

Latest posts

Back