Your Favorite PICTURE From This Year?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, you all have posted some really nice pictures.

These are my two favorites from this year.

My very first filly born here. She is so presious to me.
default_wub.png
:

the second picture is Semi, I know you all are SICK of. LOL I like it though :bgrin

Reflection.jpg

Semi6-17-06.jpg

OK,, I have two. But both of my niece meeting mini's for the first time. The first one is Maggie wanting to give her a sniffle nose kiss.

And the other is her first cart ride....given by Maggie of course.

brandymaggiecutesept06.jpg

maggiebrandyincart1sept06.jpg

Here is mine...this is Flyin G's American Beauty with my nephew Dominic...boy we had to REALLY try hard to convince Dominic to pose with her...he was in a snit so we had to bribe him...and be very quick about getting the picture! :bgrin

chloedominic.jpg

Tracy

My daughters favorite mare she thinks the sun sets and rises on her only and there's no such thing as a bad picture of her. :lol: My daughter is soooo very funny but the bond between this mare and her is unreal.

Stampede2006.jpg

It was INCREDIBLY difficult for me to pick ONE picture... about 5 came to mind instantly... so, here's ONE ;)

5e74e262.jpg

It was INCREDIBLY difficult for me to pick ONE picture... about 5 came to mind instantly... so, here's ONE ;)

5e74e262.jpg

WOW!!! I can see why you like this one!!

I looked at my photos and I like soooooo many!! Hard to choose! Since I have a dual relationship with my minis(showing and breeding) I think I need to pick one from each!

This is my niece jumping Dream. Took them a while to connect but now they're doing great!

scan0003.jpg

I only had one foal this year and I loved this shot of her trotting with her mom. So here's Lacey and her mom Desi!

100_0223.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

This is my favorite picture, because it has my daughter with our first mini foal born this year.

Raven.

AshleyDSCN8100.jpg

amber

Amber5.jpg

Also this picture of my neice with Raven.

DSCN8184.jpg

I love pictures with my children.

take care,

melissa

Ok, I have 2 picures also...

This one is of Ace, our first foal born on the farm... His sire was killed in a fire in January. He's hopefully going to be registered as a NSP.
default_wink.png
:

DSC_3377.jpg

This one is of my 3 y.o. son... he was hot and tired and found that laying on the bedding was comfortable for him.....
default_wub.png
:

DSC_2440.jpg

Just one?!? :new_shocked: Sorry, but I have to pick three at least
default_rolleyes.gif
: This year was really about three horses- so I don't think I can sum it up in just one favorite picture. I know- breaking the rules- but I have to!

Our first foal, Roger was born this year, so I can't sum up this year without him. this picture really shows his attitude
default_rolleyes.gif
: Gotta love colts!

anniesbaby1.jpg

Second was our stallion- our first stallion we ever purchased- came to us this year. We couldn't be happier with him!

Vic%20Pictures%20by%20Kaitlyn-1.jpg

Third- is Diva. Although we got her last year, this horse has changed so much- it's incredible. This picture really illustrates it because not only is Diva driving, but she's at her first show, winning her first driving class- while driving over the SCARIEST thing known to horse- a TARP!! I couldn't be more proud.

divatarp.jpg

I got some really nice pictures this year so its hard to pick just one. This is not an especially artistic or even clear picture but it shows our future. So for that reason I really like it. These are 4 of our appy weanlings born this year that we are keeping. Three of the foals are sired by our direct Orion son, Brewers Orion Slate, who is an old guy. So we are totally thrilled to have some real nice foals from him. And the appy blue roan filly in the back is sired by our neat appy stud that we sold, Flash, and we were real happy to have a colored filly of his to keep.

SLATE06foalsRUNGOODfirejoldreamflashmid92506.jpg

Since others are choosing two, I'm sneaking one more in. I really love this shot of my oldest with her first pony Little Star. Little Star taught her EVERYTHING about horse ownership and we lost her the day after this picture was taken. She fought for so many years against cushings and the chronic founder that she developed as a result. Maybe it is just because she was so special and we miss her so much, but I love this picture.

5789043_1024.ts1162431766169.jpg

This one is my favorite. Granddaughter and her horse. There a great team.

HPIM1325.jpg

Oh, the immodesty of this one, but it was a long time in the making! :new_shocked: (My twin sister! :no: )

costume_rd.jpg

Hi everyone:

I have many favorite pics from this year, but the two I enjoy most are of my husband coming in top ten with Lost Spoke's Broken Arrow at the AMHA World and winning 2006 AMHR National Reserve Grand Champion with CCMF Legacy’s Legend. What makes these photographs special to me is my husband is new the showing miniatures and has been working so hard to do well for the boys.
default_wub.png
: This year was our first of what we hope will be many fun filled years showing at both the AMHA World and AMHR National Shows. Whooo Hooooo!!! :aktion033:

[SIZE=12pt]Lost Spoke's Broken Arrow aka BA with Tommy Thompson at the 2006 AMHA World Show[/SIZE]

ba06world3.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend with Tommy at the 2006 AMHR Nationals[/SIZE]

legendtommy06nationalsw.jpg

Dawn :saludando:

Well Heres 4 I Love Sorry!!I take to many photos. :lol:
default_wub.png
:

My Wee First Time I balded. I Love him so much
default_smile.png

nice.jpg

My Wee Being Pretty!haha.

weeman.jpg

Wee Man At The Royal:

00weeman.jpg

And Tippy And Wee Man Jumping Freely No Leads :bgrin :

woww.jpg

okay i have several favorites:

Ghost, she looks so little in the big field.

CaliforniaPrincess005-1.jpg

charm, the tickle monster.

charmanddad009-2.jpg

and princess, with the cutest face on the planet!

cutiefacey0052.jpg

it was soo hard to pick a favorite! man, i have so so many pictures. these ones are just a few fav's, as i love a lot of them
default_wub.png
:

*** oh, and KARLA, you should put up that one of jazz where he was all prancy like a breyer model! he's so stunning in that one! my favorite pic of him
default_yes.gif
:

Latest posts

Back