You have all touched our hearts deeply

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DebiM

Reaction score
David was my husband, love of my life since 15, best friend, soul mate, partner.........you name it he was it. Your compassion and prayers have touched my families heart. We are having a very difficult time of course but please remember my wonderful n-laws in your prayers. They lost their beloved mother two weeks to the day before they lost their treasured brother. Paw (my father-n-law) is having a very difficult time as well as all of Dave's brothers, sisters, n-laws, nieces and nephews. His youngest sister is pregnant now and we all worry abt her. She was in the group crashing through the woods trying to find my David. One of his brothers, his father and nephew were the first ones to him. Cody and Candice were there shortly after........I could not go but did have people here with me waiting and prayering until my poor son called his Mama to tell her his Daddy was gone. Some of our grown nieces & nephew have been here every night, with everyone else here during the day with us as well.

The chapel overflowed for David as well as the halls and vestibule. He would have been so proud for the support given to us here and online.

Please remember my best friend Beth in your prayers as they may have found something else in the testing late today. She'll undergo more test tomorrow. She left here Sunday going straight to the emergency room so this has been difficult for both of us knowing we couldn't be there for each other.

Love to our wonderful forum friends,

Debi

We will continue to keep you in our prayers and all of your loved ones.

You are an amazing, beautiful person Debi. Wish we were there with all of you.

Sending all of our love and hugs
default_cheekkiss.gif
:

I will keep sending my heart felt thoughts and Prays for you and your family.

Debi,

Holding you and your family in continued love and prayers, and most definately Beth as well. God bless and be with you all.

In His Hands,

Tanya & Lee

I've been wondering how you've been doing.

You really are amazing and very strong, you will be in my thoughts and prayors for sure.

God Bless you and your family,

Leeana H.

My prayers are with you Debi and your family and may your faith in God take care of you.

Joyce L

Debi I am so sorry for you lost please know that you and your family are in my thought and prayers.

Sincerely Carlene Fontenot & Family

I can't even imagine the depth of your pain and loss Debi, but please know that I am praying for you and your family. May God hold you in his hands and protect you from any more pain.

Nancy

Keeping you, your family and your friend in my prayers.

Take care and God Bless...

Debbie

Hello, I am so sorry for you and for your families loss, how so heart breaking.

I know David meant the world to you. I have been on your web site with your web

cam's for several years. I am sorry also for the loss of his mother. How so heart

breaking to loose both. I will continue to keep you all in my prayers.

I hope things are okay with Christie. I thought I had read she is having surgery?

Please let us know when and how she is, so we can also keep her in our prayers.

I will also keep Beth in my prayers as well, I hope its not to serious. I do go on her

web cam as well.

Just keep holding on to God's hands to help each of you to get through this horrible

time, and remember he loves each of you so much.

Much prayers and hugs to you all.

God Bless Each of You

Vicky

Your all good people and I know why Mama loves all her horse friends so much. I've been away from home for a few years now but we're staying with her awhile. I'm trying to check things and tell her abt everything youu are all doin.

Christy has tumors in her kidney. the one that didn't rupture last year. We take her to Md Anderson the end of this month

thank everybody

Cody

Every day I think about how you and your family are doing. Every day I pray that all of you will get through the day and start to look forward to the tomorrows.

Debi - I don't know you - but feel that I do. My heart is with you, your family and David's family through this sorrowful time. I can't even begin to imagine the heartache everyone is feeling.

I hope that Christy has some good news to share

Prayers and hugs to all of you.

Latest posts

Back