Yearlings are so ugly....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HGFarm

Reaction score
I think yearlings should be hidden away until they turn two, LOL.... they go through the weirdest growth stages and are just all out of whack. But, I clipped my fewcap filly from last year to see what was under her horrible matted and took some pics anyhow. Her sire is the leopard in my avatar, her dam is my little near leopard mare.

"Hey, who put this rock in my way??"

Karma4_17-10itch.jpg

Karma4_172010.jpg

Karmafront41710.jpg

Karmafrontall2010.jpg

KarmaRwater2010.jpg

Yep, I agree she's much too ugly for your herd. If you wanna send her to Missouri I'll hide her out here.
default_wink.png

Seriously, love pictures 3 & 4.

Sorry guys, but I think that she would just love a trip across the pond, so she could lose herself amongst our beautiful Welsh hills and valley's - then you would never have to look at her again!

Anna

I have to say I agree....she is pretty darn ugly! You'd better send her here to Maryland...maybe some Maryland air and grass will bring out some pretty
default_rolleyes.gif
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png

P.S. Love her head!

LOL, oh I dont know, thanks for all the offers to get rid of her, but I think I'll just hide her in the closet for another year, hahahaha

Laurie, I've seen some pretty fugly yearlings, but that is definitely not one of them
default_biggrin.png
I think you have reverse barn-blindness lol. It's funny, in big horses it's the two year olds that can be pretty darn ugly, not the yearlings.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back