YAY I'm so proud I have a foal

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations on your new foal! I am thinking bay (roan) app. He sure is a cute one and I love seeing more foals this time of the year!
default_smile.png
default_wub.png

WOW, you hit the JACKPOT there!! He is a beautiful little snowcap! Although there is no test available to back it up, the theory is that this pattern is homozygous for the appy gene!! He's beautiful...you better keep him!
default_wink.png

I thought when I seen him snowcap then thought bay but didnt no if it was an acually colour pattern or not lol. I cant wait till he's older so I can see what he is hiding yay.
OOPS, sorry, you are absolutely correct. His COLOR is bay, his PATTERN is snowcap.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful Baby!!! Congrats!

I'm going to go with a Few Cap---I can almost garauntee that he'll shed out to be completely white with maybe a spot here and there. He looks exactly the way my boy did when he was born. He's now all white with maybe 2 or 3 spots on his body...AND in 2 foal crops he's produced 100% color. Both his sire and dam were loud leopard appaloosas.

Congrats again!

Oh my gosh he's BEAUTIFUL..... LOVE the legs. Not sure about his color but he sure is gorgeous. I'm a pinto lover, BUT,,,,,, Love him, Love him, just gorgeous!!!!!! Congrat's. TJ

He is just lovely and hug your dad for his good save. He is a homozygous appy that I would call fewspot but could be called snowcap. Either one is a great thing!!
default_laugh.png

Thanks everyone, I think he is so wonderful and he loves a scratch lol. I'm gunna have for his paddock name Kelvey after my dad Kelvin lol he dosent no that yet but he will be so chuffed and proud, I bet he decides that he wants him lol and wont want me to sell him lol, With his movement I'd love foe him one day to be in harness he would look so cool, Today was so cute I picked him up and he snuggeled in and rest his head on my arm and just dropped off to sleep mum took some pics so tomorrow I'll put them up and show ya.

Latest posts

Back