Yay for Appy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dontworrybeappy

Reaction score
2008%20trophies1.jpg

3 High Points, 2 Reserves - all in Driving. Country Pleasure & Roadster!

I hope to actually have him in shape next year and then watch us go (Nationals, maybe!)

default_wink.png
default_laugh.png
default_rolleyes.gif

Okay, you've got to be a little more specific than that!
default_biggrin.png
How did he get three different titles in the same division? Sounds like a great club.
default_thumbup.gif

Congratulations to you and Appy, I know he deserved every one of them. What a great guy!

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
WHOOO HOOO!!! I'm a member of Appy's fan club!
default_aktion033.gif

What a guy!
default_wub.png
Congrats to you both!

Hey congratulations - that's great. Being new to here I don't know the horse your talking about but would love to see a picture of him. I love appy's.

Nicky

www.freewebs.com/mysticalpark

Congratulations!! I am a fan of your Appy too - just don't tell my Pinto friends. I would also love to hear more details about the wins.

Since I have one of his colts I am always happy to see him do good. However, we are hoping our colt doesen't go over 33" as a 2 year old. we want to show him in Liberty.

Congrats that is awesome!!! You should be very proud of yourselves!!! I hope you do make it to Nationals next year, and see how you do!

Since I have one of his colts I am always happy to see him do good. However, we are hoping our colt doesen't go over 33" as a 2 year old. we want to show him in Liberty.
I hope he doesn't either - if he does, he'll be taller than his father...

Okay, you've got to be a little more specific than that!
default_biggrin.png
How did he get three different titles in the same division? Sounds like a great club.
default_thumbup.gif

Congratulations to you and Appy, I know he deserved every one of them. What a great guy!

Leia
They give high points for sponsored classes and divisions, so he got 2 high points in Roadster classes, and 2 reserves in Country Pleasure classes, then High Point in Country Pleasure Stake!

For the person who wanted to know who Appy is - there are a ton of photos on his webpages here: APPY'S WEB PAGES

I'll be updating the whole site soon, and adding the 2008 show photos.

Back