Yahoo- Our first baby of the year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kitty

Reaction score
Well I'm glad this was a nice easy foaling. Since I have been sick with not only one type of flu but two the last 10 days, I don't have alot of energy but boy it was easy to foal watch as I was coughing ALL night anyway.
default_no.gif

This is our first foal by First Knights Billy Idol and we are not dissappointed. Born at 0730 this morning. Text book delivery and she has lots of spunk. Pictured at about 8 hours old. She doesn't have a name yet but I'm sure we'll come up with one soon. Her dam is our mare-Affie- very pretty silver buckskin.

Please welcome our newest additon- Perlino filly.
default_aktion033.gif
default_yes.gif

Affiesfilly22008.jpg

Affiefilly2008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats he sure has put some nice foals out there. They all seem to have such a typey head and cute ears. Your filly is following in those hoof steps for sure!

Congratulations on a beautiful filly! I would be excited over this filly too! Hope you get to feeling better soon so you can go out and enjoy this new little one! Lavonne

Just in case no one knows who First Knights Billy Idol is. 2x Reserve World Champion owned by Janet King-Limestone Minatures. We were extremely happy to be able to bred to him as outside breedings is limited. The fillies we retain will be future crosses on our Nighthawk son-LMs Hawks Rare Treasure. I am sure Janet won't mind me posting this as he is a BEAUTIFUL young stallion and has already produced some outstanding foals that have done well in the showring.

Billy1-20lowres.jpg

And this is the dam. Our silver buckskin mare- Zephyr Woods Bonus Affair. This is her 4th foal. We may just have to do a repeat breeding.

AFFIE5430WEB.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
She is a beautiful little filly, Congrats!

Latest posts

Back