Yahoo- Our first baby of the year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a looker!! Congrats on that lovely filly, she looks like a little angel
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Congratulations on your new filly! I think she looks to be more cremello though than perlino?? Either way, she is BEAUTIFUL!
default_wub.png

She is very beautiful! Congratulations!! Her parents are gorgeous as well.

Tammie~

Kitty,

She's just beautiful!
default_wub.png

I think she may be cremello and not perlino. But...she could be pink with yellow polkadots and she'd still be stunning!!
default_yes.gif

This is no surprise that this filly is this great looking!
default_smile.png

Mom and Dad are gorgeous and you hae every right to be proud. Congratulations!!!

Liz

I LOVE Billy Idol(I bet most of you are surprised since he is not a pinto!) Congrats on your beautiful baby! Hope you are feeling better really soon!

Robin

She looks cremello to me too. One think for sure, she's lovely!
default_wub.png

Congratulations!

WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
She is really one beautiful filly, I'd love to see her in my barn
default_wink.png
Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
Joyce

For sure a re do on the cross. Very nice filly congrats! You have lovely horses.

[SIZE=12pt]WOW
default_new_shocked.gif
She is DEVINE
default_wub.png
Sire and dam are a perfect cross
default_wub.png
[/SIZE]

You must just be beside yourself
default_biggrin.png

Congratulations
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
How 'bout Ms. Devinity :DOH!

Joy

Congrats Kitty !!!!! That is one awesome little filly. What a way to start off the foaling season!!! Way to go!

I appreciate all the nice comments and apologize I spelled Billy Idol's name wrong. Must be the flu altering my brain.

I will take more pictures of her in the next day or two. I was going to today but am too exhausted and the weather was awful and starts me coughing nonstop. I would really like to know what color she is as I AM NOT a color expert and will never be. She looked similiar to the perlino yearling colt (which is very obvious he is perlino) I have when she was first born but now is much lighter but still looks a off white. She does have a blaze but that was the only white I see.

I don't know what the difference is between cremelle or perlino and what happens when breeding them. I am hoping she will be a nice cross on Treasure our bay medicine hat Nighthawk son.

I welcome a quick update on colors and what happens when crossing them.
default_wink.png

Latest posts

Back