Would someone let me borrow a picture?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
I would like to show a client a picture of what a Modern show Shetland looks like.

They think they look like short stubby ponies so I would like to show them what the moderns actually look like.

Does anyone have one that I may use?

It will only be used for an example and not be used in public.

Thank you in advance.

hi marty!

I think all the pony people are out showing. I do have a pic of patches on my website on the aspc/amhr page but shes modern pleasure so not quite the modern type you might be looking for. But feel free to use it if it helps!

cracks me up seeing how young kyle is in this picture. this was his very first show

patchesshow-214x151-285x202.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Marty: Because I'm an internet dummy I can't send you a picture, but you can see two of our Modern Pleasure stallions on our website www.stepnstone.com. There is a picture of Double Stuf and Brush Creek's Nightshade on our Stallion Pages and if you think you can download them from our site, you are certainly welcome to use them. I know they are not MODERNS, but only because they weren't shod and shown as such. Oh, and on our Show page, there's a picture of Liberty, Nightshade son and Sultan, Double Stuf son. Check them out if you think it would be helpful. Ta, Shirlee

You can send them a picture or two from my website, I have a Modern Mare who is fairly representative of the breed. Her name is Country's Etched With Class. She is not shod like a Modern though, just has light plate shoes. She is 43" tall at the withers.

Andrea

Here is the link:

Country's Etched With Class

Or just the pictures:

Cassieapril.JPG

cassieaug06.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Go to springer farms site they have a couple of Modern ponys bays that did very well at congress last year.

Sweet Opal farms has a couple of Modern Pleasure ponies but she has also a Modern Roadster pony as well on her site

Hi Marty -

Go to my sister's website www.howardstables.com

Click on the Shetland page, and you will see Modern Shetland harness, roadster and pleasure driving ponies.

Jean

This is perfect! Mucho thanksO..........speaking in spanish tonite.....
default_wacko.png
:

I am sure you got what you needed however you can go ahead and take a picture of Victoria from my site, or even my ASPR mare (hackney)

Latest posts

Back