World show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wpsellwood

Reaction score
I just have to share Calvin ~ Firewaters Calisto of Olympus went reserve world champion 26 & under weanling stallions. Hes only 3 months old and 24 inches tall. It was soooooo cool. We are thrilled to say the least and our biggest thanks to Blue Ribbon Training Center for presenting. Ed and Val rock!!! This colts sire Vermilyea Farms Olympus went back into the show ring at age 9. He went World champion stallion 28-30 came back in and went Reserve World Champion Senior Stallions. How impressive is that??? I dont want to post his picture without permission but you can see him at www.belovedsfarm.com/Olympus/Olympus.html

Calvinbackdrop07.jpg

Calvinworld07.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! Beautiful colt!

If a photo is already on the web and you're not looking for a critique, there should be no difference between posting a link and posting a photo, IMO anyway.

Congratulations Brenda, ya'll had a very good show. That is amazing that Calvin went Reserve World Champion especially since he was showing against colts that were 26" tall and much older than him, I am so happy for ya'll. It was such a pleasure meeting ya'll.

Woo hoo, congratulations :aktion033: :aktion033: He is just beautiful!!

What a SPECIAL little boy! You deserve to be proud of him!

MA

Congrats Brenda! I was in the class with your colt (mine got fifth) so I got an up close and personal look at him. I absolutely love him! And yes, he was one of the tiniest ones in there but also one of the most stretchy and most refined.

Congrats to you!

Natalie Roberts

Thanks everyone for the kind words!!

Aubrey you are one the sweetest guys I know! It was my pleasure finally getting to meet you.

Natalie you need to post of picture of your yearling that you were showing I LOVE HIM!!! He is just gorgeous and everyone needs to get a peek at him. Also wanted to thank you for all of your help on the high point youth award.

What a cutie, look his ribbon is dragging on the ground :new_shocked: That is one tiny and beautiful little guy, Congrats
default_wub.png
:

Brenda.. I too would have to agree, I was very suprized to see Olympus... I know he has been running for many years at H&H, and to me he looked about as he did the last time I saw him as a Junior Stallion in Gordyville. I couldnt beleive my eyes.. maybe the credit should go to Abby C.!!!! I have sent you a awesome photo of him from the show.. I also have one of Tiffiany and the filly to post. That filly was HOT>>>

Angie

Brenda,

Thank You! I love him too! As soon as I get pictures of him I will be sure to post! You are so welcome, I couldn't think of a better person than your daughter! She is the most remarkable young lady! Congrats to her and I wish her the best! Maybe she would like to help with the Youth as an adult???

Be sure to keep in touch,both of you!

Natalie

He really is beautiful, both in pictures and in person. Congratulations.

Brenda, he is absolutely stunning as I got to see him in the ring up close and personal! A very well deserved win! :aktion033:

Beautiful baby! Congratulations!

Lyn

Back