WOOHOO..ITs done!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! It's WAY too big for me, but I think the artwork is beautiful. I have wanted a tattoo for years, but I'm so afraid of the pain. I want a small pawprint and a small horseshoe (in memory of my favorite and first dog and horse) on my foot. That way, I can hide it if I want to, and show it when I want. When my mom turned 50, we went to a parlor together, but neither one of us would go first. Haha! Tattoos are more widely acceptable these days. We aren't here long, do what makes you happy!

Beautiful artwork!
default_yes.gif
But....much too large for my taste. Of course, it's not on my body...is it.
default_rolleyes.gif

My son is a freehand tattoo artist & does incredible artistry on skin. I'm 58, and I have no body ink..... but I personally wouldn't mind having a smaller tattoo in an inconspicuous place........it's when I see people whose bodies are absolutely covered with tattoos that I cringe.

BTW....those beautiful, vibrant colors WILL eventually fade. We have a good friend with several tattoos on his arms, back & legs...who has gone back to have many of them redone to bring back the original colors.

Thanks Dona. I do relize this is something that need touched up every little while to keep it vibrant but I did that that into concideration. I also wanted to say your son is very lucky to be able to tattoo. THis is my dream to someday be able to do it.

Whoooo that is some piece of art
default_thumbup.gif
...it's beautiful. l'd love to see it again in about 20 years from now so don't forget to post.

Shannon, that's a beautiful tattoo. I don't have any and never will, but I do admire the art that goes into them. I had no idea how expensive they were until my friend's son got a huge one of Marilyn Monroe. Yours must have cost a pretty penny!

I'd like to have some mini hoof prints on my foot, anyone have anything like that , to show?
Gee, my little Silver can give you some mini hoof prints on your foot. He's given me a few! Ouch!!
default_new_rofl.gif
(Sorry, couldn't resist.
default_rolleyes.gif
)

WOW it is stunning what a great design and awesome colours,

who cares what its gunna look like when your an old lady your not gunna care, you'll still proberly see it as it was when you were young, good on you. IT is very well done you must be stoked.

Wow that is beautiful! My mom and I went to get matching tats when I was 16 but they wouldn't do mine even with my mom right there--of course this was 15 years ago! I just got the bug again a few years ago, picked a design and was all set to go see a guy who is friends with my hubby. He knew I had been sort of sickly so had me ask my doctor and the doc said that a lot of people with overactive auto-immune systems can react very badly to tats and not to throw anything else at my system for the time being. After a year and a half of 16 guage needles in my arms every month for treatments I figure I ought to be able to handle the tat needle! My design is very special to me and I hope I will come to the point where I can have it done. I wish I had the guts to get some flame-ish scrollwork from my upper thigh wrapping up my hip and onto my back and following up to my shoulder--sort of trailing up behind the pheonix I have picked out. I think that would just rock...of course at 31 with things already starting to droop...well....a girl can dream, right? Hubby did the design for me in henna and that was great--I may just live through that! I understand the need to keep things where they can be hidden and to be able to keep a professional look when needed--I have to with my job...dangit.

Anyway, getting back to it--I love your design! I really don't get people freaking out over other people's ink--or even freaking over their grown kids. Your design is beautiful and individual and made for YOU and I think that is just awesome!

Amy

Latest posts

Back