WOOHOO!!! Hippity Hoppity, Hippity Hoppity

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She is gorgeous Mona. Congratulations on a great job in assisting..Ain't life grand. She would be a keeper here too.
default_wub.png
:

Wow Mona....I know she's not all unfolded yet, but she's ALREADY a beauty!!!

MA

Congrats!!!!!!!! Isn't nice to have them on special occassions!!! She is VERY CUTE!!!!

I had a little colt born today too! :aktion033:

I'm JEALOUS! She's gorgeous Mona! I'm so happy for you!

Not just a Timber daughter but a black pinto!
default_wub.png
: I will tell him he did a good job!

Sorry you didn't get your buckskin.

Congratulations!!!

Mona...

She is GORGEOUS!!! :new_shocked: WOW... look at the head and neck on her already... not to mention the fancy hip, too! Can you say.. "SHOW HORSE?" :bgrin

Congratulations on a great foaling season.. :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

How pretty and lucky you have been this year. So happy for you and your new baby. She is a doll. I sure wish my foaling season was that short. I have 5 mares ready to go at any minute and have been that way for weeks now. makes me sick trying to figure out what they are waiting on. LOL.

Thanks everyone! I guess I was wrong on her color! I can now see white hairs in her coat, so looks like I have myself a blue roan pinto!! Timmy was sure consistent with the roaning gene! 5 of my 6 foals(2 foals last year, 4 this year) from him were ROANS! 2 Palomino roan pintos, 1 bay roan pinto, 1 silver bay roan, and now a blue roan pinto! I know some of his previous foals were also roans, according to the studbooks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mona, she is beautiful and a keeper indeed! Congratulations on a great job and beautiful filly!

Awww Mona congratulations on a great foaling season!!! This little girl is ADORABLE!!! She's so tiny and her features are so feminine!! Lucky YOU!!!

Oh Mona.....she is just lovely! :aktion033: Sounds like you (and Mama) had a rough time, but the results were well worth it! Give that mare a big hug!
default_wub.png
:

Congrats Mona!!
default_smile.png
What a great year for you, and how nice to have all the mare staring over with in one short period!

:aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Your new baby is just beautiful! Give yourself a BIG pat on the back for getting her here safe and sound! Happy Easter!

Liz

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: Mona,.......She is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

and also,..CONGRATULATIONS :aktion033: on a complete and sucessful foaling season!!!!!!
default_yes.gif
:

Oh Mona, congrats on your little 'Easter Lily'!! Adorable!! :bgrin

Latest posts

Back