wondering if a few of you can help

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AshleyNicole

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I was wondering if a few of you could do me a favor…. My sister has entered a picture of her late husband in a photo contest. (I think all she gets is a photo shoot) She lost her husband in Iraq several years ago on Memorial Day so I really want her to win because this is a really hard time of year for her as you can imagine. I know this might help left her spirits this year, just knowing so many people care. What you would have to do is add this photographer as a friend on facebook and just type vote under the pic….thanks so much I think she deserves it here's a link

My link

just need a few people just to make sure she wins

Last edited by a moderator:
did the link not go to the page?? the photographer is Melissa Conn and my sisters name is Christina Baker if that helps. It's a small black and white picture of him and a dog

Well, I found it, and tried a zillion ways from Sunday to figure out how to vote, and couldn't do it. why on earth do people know how to do it? There are absolutely NO instructions on there anywhere. Frustrating...

Well, I found it, and tried a zillion ways from Sunday to figure out how to vote, and couldn't do it. why on earth do people know how to do it? There are absolutely NO instructions on there anywhere. Frustrating...
you would have to add the photographer as a friend (Melissa Conn) which I know a lot of people won't want to do which is fine.... I added her and will delete her later....it will take a bit for her to add you so it's not something you could vote on right off....I know it's kind of a hassle so I only expect a couple of people to do it, I don't think we will need many since there aren't very many pictures entered....thanks

I don't know if I did it right but I sent a friend request to all kinds of people because I wasn't sure! Hope they respond and you win!

Latest posts

Back