With all the bad news, I thought this might put a smile on

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BEAUTIFUL photos!!! YOu are VERY talented!!

And great camera choice... I have that as well, I LOOOOOOOOOOVE it! But so far I"ve only used it on auto... I NEED to learn how to use it's other features! I bought a book, digital camera for dummies lol I just need time to read it and play ;)

For anyone else interested in this camera, here are some photos taken by a person who doesn't know what they're doing, on auto (me! LOL)

kaihead1-19-8.jpg

kaihead31-19-8.jpg

And indoors with the flash

rylie185-20-8.jpg

Some more outdoor shots

rainywash812-1-7.jpg

squirrel45-12-8.jpg

And since I upgraded to this from my Canon A90, the zoom on this camera is INCREDIBLE!!!

Jessi

Thanks again all, never expected to get so many replies, it's putting a bigger smile on my face.
default_biggrin.png
Can't wait to take a photography class next year!

CheyAut- You take some pretty pictures. Love your dogs, beautiful. I didn't really read the manual much, just played and played (til the point where I've now taken over 4,000 pictures since February.
default_new_shocked.gif
) It's so much fun!

Next thing on my list after the show season & expenses is a tripod!
default_yes.gif

You should do this for money..and your photos should be on calendars! At the very least I can say I'd buy a coffee table book of your photos, get them shown even if at the fair and into a gallery! Wonderful!

Maxine

Those are all good pictures. I love the sharpness of the subjects that this camera has. My camera always seems to be blurry on me. Now seeing the quality of these photos, I wish I could buy a new one.

Latest posts

Back