Who's that horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mine is Winchester Farm's Royal Oil. 6 year old mare! my one and only!! i love her to death and will have her forever!!!

pintoshow1.jpg

jessandroyal.jpg

2eec104a.jpg

c4516e3f.jpg

ok i get carried away!!!

I am one of the few with a full-size horse in my avatar. That is Koppre Kai Bahr, or Cadence, an Egyptian Arabian and the last big horse I owned.

Mine is our Senior Stallion, RGR's Pale Warrior...

f7cba119.jpg

man... I gotta get some new photos this year.... :bgrin
default_wink.png
:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Mine is Buckeye WCF Classical Elegance - AKA Ellie. She is my personal favorite and has a wonderful personality.

Here is one of her National photos

natEllie_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The picture in my avatar is Harts Tip Top Flash, my 31.75" chestnut medicine hat tovero stallion. He has sired World Champions, National Champions and multi Top 10's. I love that horse!
default_smile.png
flashlizreduced1.jpg

In order, mine are:

Erica's Echos of My Destiny, 2004 31.5" stallion, AMHR Nat'l Top 5, 2005 AMHA Honor Roll, 2005 AMHR Multi National All Star, Multi AMHR and AMHA Grand Champion

Erica's Gone and DunIT, 2005 28" colt, AMHR Nat'l Top 10, 2005 AMHA Honor Roll

Tibbs Sundowner, 1998 34" gelding, 3x AMHR National Champion, 6x AMHR Reserve National Champion, Halter Hall of Fame

Little Kings BT Bacardi Gold, 2004 35.5" golden palomino gelding to be, my junior B division show gelding

Whinny For Me's AA Eclipse & Double A Ranch's Cinco-Sundance, my first mini (33.5" driving gelding) and his 42" pony

Whinny For Me's Firefly, 35" driving mare

Triple H Derby Day Miracle, 2000 31.25" driving gelding, former show stallion w/ multiple halter championships and National Top 5 in halter obstacle

Appy Hollow Jack of Diamonds, 2004 32" leopard appy gelding

Lonely No Longer, 2001 34.5" driving gelding, former show stallion with halter and driving championships

Harmony Hills Harvest Gold, 34" 1999 driving mare with halter and driving championships

Edgewood Skip To My Lou, 1994 driving mare with halter and driving championships

Triple H Buckin Khaki, 32" 2002 mare with halter championships

Whinny For Me's Skippin Miracle, 32" 2003 gelding with halter championships, my first ever home bred anything

Holly Lane Farms Lonely Showgirl, 32" 2003 mare

Whinny For Me's Polkadot Perfection, 33.5" 2000 mare with many firsts in multi-color (a silver dapple near leopard appy)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is Rabbit (AKA Shadowplay Mighty Atom) Shown taking a show Championship at age 25!!!

He is the Rabbit part of my name, his Granddaughter Fizz is the Fizz part.

I really must change that Avatar, it's been up for over a year, but I love it and I am unlikely now to win another Show Championship with him!!

That is my 33.75"AMHR gelding, Stone Maples Mackenzies Joy, Kris(MyLilShowGirl) took the pic and I just thought it was kind of neat. Here he is waiting for the results in the Supreme class at Dunnville Fair this year, that's my Dad in the background with his yearling stallion, NorLea's First Class by Starman.

dunnvillesupreme.jpg

That would be my 5 month old, gelding named Jack.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Mine is Triple Cs Blue Eyed Buckaroo. He's an AMHR Buckeroo grandson and while he was shown briefly when he was younger (has HOF points in halter and pleasure driving), he's been just a pasture ornament here. I have had him up for sale for a while, but the more I send pictures to people and the more I look at him, the more I think I'll just hang on to him and hardship him. I've threatened to do that before but I always see double registered horses that I'd love to have and so I put him up for sale....I'm actually kinda glad no one has called my bluff so far, I think maybe I have finally come to my senses! This is him in NATURAL condition, imagine if I actually worked him or anything?

blueeyes5905c.jpg

blueeyes5905a.jpg

Mine is Brewers Moon Dust, AMHA National Champion stallion. I was called to help with 37 horses that were be seized due to neglect. I found him in the back of a field (he was blind in one eye) lying under a tree. There were 4 minis and the rest were Paints and Arabians. All of the horses were in a 6 acre dirt lot with food or water. I took all the minis to my house. I laid "Moony" in the back seat of chair and raced home. My vet was waiting for me and after examining him, he scored a 1 out of 10, the vet only gave him a 10% chance of living through the night. I stayed with him all night....after a 6 month recovery time, he made a full recovery. I was blessed to have him 2 years before he suddenly had paralysis of the throat, probably brought on by a stroke. He is laid to rest under an apple tree on my farm and I think of him everyday. I didn't see him in his glory days but I was blessed to be with this noble gentleman during his twilight days.

lets see on the left is Sterling our original gelding....front center is Noblehouse Love is Blue aka Deva my departed blue chow..and on the right is Melody's diamonds are forever aka Buffy our dun mare...

this picture was taken back in 2001 or 2002 at our previous home...but it is one of my favorite pics of Deva
default_wink.png
:

So many nice horses!
default_yes.gif
:

But DakotahMoon_Ranch, Triple Cs Blue Eyed Buckaroo makes my heart go pitty pat!
default_wub.png
:

At the moment no horses in the avatar, just the view of the sunset I have out my family room window looking over the pasture, the horses are hiding over the hill.

Krisp

Our rotating avatar has part of each stallion's name, but they are:

Little America's Too Incredible by Little America Silver Tornado

Little America's 007 Rowdy Tornado (Incredible's grandsire) by Little America's Easter Bunny

Little America's Sterling Fantastic (Reserve National Champion AOTE Stallion)

Little America's Rowdy Cowboy, a Del's Cowboy/Lazy N Redboy cross

Little King's Bingo Buckeroo by Boone's Little Buckeroo

Orion-Light Van't Huttenest by Orion-Light Van't Huttenest

My horse is L & S Farm's Sassafrass. She was not our first, but I will not sell her at all. She is the only one that will never be priced.

That's my jazz trio -- named after three late, great jazz musicians (Charles Mingus, Thelonius Monk, and Jaco Pastorius)

Woodwinds' Mingus...rescue turned show horse. Mingus and I are bonded as few beings can ever be...even when he's being bad, we're still in synch. Even when he's at his best, he's a challenge.

minguscloseupsm.jpg

mingusfair-adjmore.jpg

My darling Thelonius -- I'll always be grateful to Jayne of the forum, for letting him come to live with us. He's my little kissy boy, and that rare horse who will turn away from his food for loving. He is devoted to his buddies, and manages to be best friends with both Mingus and Flash.

Theloniuscloseup.jpg

Viewcrest Pastorius, AKA Flash...my baby, though he is now officially a two-year-old. Guess I should update my avatar. He's my little puppy dog...a real momma's boy (though he's beginning to feel those hormones...)

pastoriusfront-crop.jpg

I can't believe that we ever could have lived without our boys!

Latest posts

Back