Who's that horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good Idea!! Mine is Timber Ridges Classy Gold Ranger a blue eyed blaze faced minimal splash overo. And yes Ranger goes to Roan Ranger and 2 times to Gold Melody Boy. Ranger is from the Daltons at Timber Ridge who were also the breeders of Gold Melody Boy. I like to think the Daltons know a thing or two about breeding quality minis after all these years and I have always been proud to own him. I think he looks good from any angle.

rangertrotrear505.jpg

And I just love what he is producing....

classranfillyfromrearGOOD1stday.jpg

obsessrangfillyleftsidewalk1dayoldGOOD.jpg

Hi, Sobaka- nice to see Jasmine!

[SIZE=14pt]The horse in my avatar is FRF Superior Eternity. She is a 2005 filly AMHA/AMHR dapple gray pinto currently 28". She is for sale but we are pretty much wanting to retain her Orion Light/Fisher bloodlines for our breeding herd. [/SIZE]

Ok I'll play..Mine is Mi Little Prince Charming, a 30" Classic Champagne Stallion. Hopefully I'll have new pics of him soon.
princeangle.jpg

IMAGE11.jpg
aktion033.gif
this has been one of my favourite threads this is TWINKLE TOES, 4YR OLD 29 INCH STALLION he got me into minis and hes priceless!
wub.gif

Brookfair's Buckeroo Don Juan Diego!

Our 26 (give or take) inch bay colt out of CKs I Can Shine (deceased) and by Clearbrook's Buckeroo Boogie. He should stay under 30". He has a huge sense of humor and the energy to match!

ttt1.jpg

Well, I have already talked about him enough to make all of you groan, but here is Winning Streaks Causin' Commotion, whom you all helped me name!
wub.gif

He is now offically a two year old, who is Still not a gelding...
rolleyes.gif
(Guess he figures if he keeps them right there we can't nab em the brat!
laugh.gif
) He has won numerous first place ribbons, as well as many reserve and one grand to date here in florida. He also won a first in liberty at the Julep cup last year.

Who is by a stunning mare that Dawgpatch now owns, and by a Goldstrike son, Southern Charm Garrets Love. He is about 27" in this photo, taken when he was a yearling.
dudley.jpg
Here's Dudley!
wub.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
This sweet fella is Cay Lee's Talisman who is a grandson of Alvadar Double Destiny & out of one of our favorite Komoko Little King Supreme grand daughters, Cay-Lee's Blazin Beauty. Talisman's sire is a son of Southridge Double Dynasty who is owned by some friends of ours, Pecos East Miniatures.

talismandog.jpg

Changing my web site so not sure if the avatar pic is still showing but here he is anyway

wub.gif
Mine really belongs to my grandson.He is Aloha Acres Magic in Glen or as we call him Glen.

Mine are Chloe and Macy, seen here with Playboy, at the camp ground!

ChloeMacy9-4-04.jpg

Mine is Birchwood U.K Sundance 31.5" grandson of "Grosshill`s I`m a booger too" He is my sweetie, such a kind animal its hard to believe he is a stallion at times!!
aktion033.gif

By the way Marylou....I also have a Dazzling Destiny daughter and she has those huge brown eyes like your mare.....he must pass them on huh???

VPS Just A Tad Bad. She is my 2005 filly. In October she was named 2005 Maine Miniature Horse Weanling Futurity Champion. Can't wait to get her back out there this year
wub.gif

107.jpg

The horse in my avatar is Zachary Farms Sweet Mountain Daisy. Daisy was the first foal born on my farm and still is with me. The foal with her is Zachary Farms Sweet Legacy. Daisy is a lab tested smoky black tovero (heterozygous tobiano and splash) and Legacy is a Homozygous Palomino Tobiano who for all practical purposes appears to be a Maximum expression sabino also with blue eyes so probably splash also... So he is also a Tovero.
wink.gif
He is a 2006 3 year old and if I can ever get him clean enough I will post some new pics of him..
laugh.gif

This is Bickels Tattoo Shady Lady, a rescue that I have now happily owned for 2 years. She is the old lady of the bunch but still my baby!

Mary

The horse in my avatar is WF Love Flight. My Family purchased her at the AMHA World Show Sale. Love Flight is one of the sweetest mares we have and we were very lucky to get her. She is in foal to Glenns General Patton!

loveflight.jpg

th_scan0009.jpg

Mine is Canterbury Excalibur 2 yr.old Bay Tobiano Pinto stallion I got from Canterbury farm (Nancy) Aug. of 2005 and my first mini.

Those two in my avatar are:

Mare - My Way Knights Indian Summer

2004 Colt - SQ Summer Gold Summer Copper

f8d1be96.jpg

I can't bare to change the avatar after Copper passed away from an impaction. I know I need a new one, but.... It will have to wait a little longer until I get new pictures of my horses this summer.

[SIZE=14pt]This is my baby.... P & JR's Kewpie's Oreo Cowboy ... and yes, he was a National Champion in 2004. He turned 3 this last May and will have two babies by him very soon[/SIZE].
aktion033.gif

Picture_115.jpg

Latest posts

Back