Who's that horse?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wub.gif
That is my little Disco!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is Sutherlin's Little Shazam aka Sam
wub.gif
He is such a sweetie pie! I LOVE him to pieces...

backside_pride.jpg

That's Pride... (Pride in Technicolor) he's our 32" stallion... he was a rescue, but I think he's turned out beautifully!!!! He'll be going to his first shows next year... just locally though.

Chris

The horse in my avator is Crystal Ridge Promise Me Roses. My best halter horse and my baby.
wub.gif
Oh, forgot to add she was a weanling in this photo and know is a two year old.

Here she is

rose.jpg

The horse in my avatar is my 35" blue eyed sweetheart, MiLo's Buckeye Captain Mack Splash, at one year old. I just adore him! He is spunky and sweet and just soooo pretty!

Mackhead.jpg

Tawney Ridge Kiss a Super Star, also known as "Angus" one of our stallions with Michigan bloodlines, measuring 33.50"

2005 Top Ten National All-Star Performer:

Adult Costume ~ Under 34" Reserve Champion

Multi-Color Stallion/Gelding ~ Under 34" ~ 6th Place

2005 Area One Top Ten All-Star Performer:

Multi-Color Stallion/Gelding ~ Under 34" ~ Champion

Adult Costume ~ Under 34" Champion

For being an aged stallion, Angus is a very well mannered, he loves doing Costume and attention, such a ham for the cameras as well. He's a Loverboy for sure with the ladies!

Loren&Rocky said:
Mine is Rocky Rockey and his boy Loren.  Rocky is a 7 y/o grade rescue 34 inch gelding.
IMG_4545.JPG

535332[/snapback]

Mine is triple AMHR Performance Hall of Fame recipient, multi-performance champ/reserve champion, EQUUS "True Tales" horse (October 1998) and in the EQUUS book Straight from the Heart II , and in Donna Campbell-Smith's Book of Miniature Horses, Cosequin Equine Exemplary Service Horse Semi-Finalist, Animal Planet star ("A Pet Story: Mercy Bo Cool"), therapy horse and my best-ever buddy, Haligonian Mercy Bo Cool.
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

Denise

Silversong Farm

The horse in my avatar is Rolling Ridge Rum Runner aka Fred. He is a three time

National Grand Champion Country Pleasure Driving horse. Multiple national

champion driving, top five in halter, Hall of Fame in Halter and Performance. This

picture is of him winning the amateur pleasure driving at nationals this year. It's

the first time I've had a picture I really like with ME driving him. Fred is a 10 year

old double Blue Boy grandson. I've had him since he was a yearling and known

him since he was a weanling. He is an awesome horse with an huge ego!

This is Fred: My Webpage
frednationals.jpg

Fred was bred by Flying W Farms in Ohio. Linda B

Fred said:
The horse in my avatar is Rolling Ridge Rum Runner aka Fred.  He is a three time
National Grand Champion Country Pleasure Driving horse.  Multiple national

champion driving, top five in halter, Hall of Fame in Halter and Performance.  This

picture is of him winning the amateur pleasure driving at nationals this year.  It's

the first time I've had a picture I really like with ME driving him.  Fred is a 10 year

old double Blue Boy grandson.  I've had him since he was a yearling and known

him since he was a weanling.  He is an awesome horse with an huge ego!

This is Fred:  My Webpage
frednationals.jpg

Fred was bred by Flying W Farms in Ohio.  Linda B

535784[/snapback]

wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif
wub.gif

One of MY favorites!!!! Quite the handsome man!!!
yes.gif

Denise

Silversong Farm

In my avatar is Gallery Originals Pharoah's Phlirt. She is a Pharoah daughter. She is due with her first foal this spring by A Stable Business Roger Rabbit.

Mine is CCMF Chasing The Dream.

Mine is my love bunny, Sasha. She is an 8 year old pony mare and is the calmest and sweetest thing. I love her so much!
wub.gif
wub.gif

Mine is Roadrunner Cody's Copy at 24 years of age this past fall. He is ASPC and stands 42 inches.

Copy was the 1983 Reserve Champion All Star Model Shetland Stallion and 1983 Reserve Champion All Star 2 Year Old Shetland Stallion Under - that was in the days before there were "moderns" and "classics" and everything was shown modern style.
new_shocked.gif

I'm expecting 6 foals sired by him this year.
aktion033.gif

I'm fairly certain mine is Wesco Farms Unique Toy 4 Me. I just changed it, so hopefully that's who it is. Unique is a 3 year old silver chestnut pintaloosa, who is really getting the appy roaning going on on her hips, back, and up her shoulders. I have pics of her when she was just a few days old (if she was even that old), and she was not at all roaned when she was a foal. So her roaning is her appiness, as well as her sclera and mottling. As far as her pinto goes, I believe she is a minimal tobiano, but I could be wrong. She's got a star and a stripe, socks all around, and minimal body white (even on both sides- spots on her neck). So could be overo, or tovero. I have no clue. Unique and I are going to show this year on the west coast. She's a sweetheart who can be a bit of a challenge. I am so glad I was able to get her. She can be a pill, but I wouldn't trade her for any other horse in the world.

Editted to add: Yep! That's Unique! Believe it or not, that stretch is all natural! She hadn't been worked with for more than 5 minutes when that picture was taken! I can't wait to show her! And she's got the movement to back it up!

Loess Hills! I was SO excited to see your picture of Circle S Aces High! I own a maternal sister to him, Bright Reflection.......multiple National Champion

Britret.JPG

The first time I saw Midge I thought she was the most beautiful miniature I had ever seen and Aces High looks so much like his mom!

May I have your permission to put his picture in my files?

Charlotte

p.s. in my avatar is Reflections Buttons N Bows CBY, 28 1/2", multiple World Top Ten.

This little sweetie is Peppers Anheuser Oats. We were having friends over for a Bar-B-Que the night he was born and so he had quite an audience. He got his name by popular demand because the first thing he did after standing up is crash into a couple of my friends who were squatting down watching. He knocked them right on their fannies, spilling their Anheuser products all over themselves. The next thing he did was to spill his Mom's grain all over the floor. None of us expected him to come out with that much "vinegar"! He never stopped!

In the avatar he is being hugged up at a church petting zoo. He has since gone to Florida to be the big man on campus someday with his own little herd. I can't help but have regrets for letting him go. He is one in a million.

What a great thread! I've been admiring many of the horses in your avatars and have been wondering who they are ...

I've already posted a lot about the horse in my avatar here and I hope that you don't mind me telling again, but here we go:

The horse in my avatar is Vermilyea Farms Love Song. Her dam is Solid Gold TCs Love Note (a Reserve National Champion Buckeroos Top Cat daughter) and her sire is National Champion sire Jacks Mini Mocha. Love Song was AMHA National Top Ten 28" and under in 2000. She is only 28.5" small.

Love Song arrived in Germany in 2002 with the first group of horses I ever imported to Germany and has stolen my heart since then. That girl does not only have beautiful looks, a great show record and a winning pedigree, she also has a presence to take your breath away and her gentle nature is second to none!

I'm very grateful that Love Song allows me to be owned by her
biggrin.gif

Lovie.jpg

Lovie02.jpg

Conny

PS:

Introducing LM Hawks Apache Blue. He is a Champion Nighthawk son who is now a 2 year old whom we bought in November. His dam is Jones BlueBoys Arabian Beauty. He was in poor condition when he arrived so we have been putting weight on him and conditioning. Hope we can soon get some new pics so we can show him off as a two year old. We think he is going to make a very nice driving horse and will mature at about 35". Mary
Congratulations Mary, what a great boy you got there! I LOVE the Nighthawk bloodline!

Mine is one of our stallions, Cross Country Call Me Awesome, 31", AMHA/AMHR.

......Rowdy

....Lazy N Red Boy

Cross Country Call Me Awesome

....Cross Countrys Fantasy Lady

......Ocalas Fancy Lady

Awesome185.jpg

This was fun to read! What a good idea!

Mine is Circle J Captain Jack Sparrow, or Pirate for short, a 2005 colt by North Stars Valdez Y Basan. Pirate's a sweetie just like his dad!

piratetrot.jpg

Latest posts

Back