Who's sent their SECRET SANTA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

starleemay

Reaction score
Will be going to the post office Monday to send my box out. It will be going to the southwest or is it the southeast
default_wacko.png
: (ARKANSAS) I'm from the northwest so I do know it has a ways to go. :bgrin

I will probably send mine out on friday, when I have my day off... I get to go shopping tomorrow for it though!!! so exciting!!! also means shopping for myself lol!!! I dunno, whenever I am in a tack store I suddenly have the urge to get my horseys presents!!

No fair telling where your gift is going. Shhh!!!!!! It's a surprise :bgrin :aktion033:

You gals are sure quick! This is exciting!
default_yes.gif
:

Not me! I am only half done with my gift-getting!

I'm so excited, I have the coolest SS person to gift! I
default_wub.png
: them!

default_smile.png

Liz M.

Well here's a question....I know some people have mentioned that they give small ones here and there in the mail...and others just buy one thing.

So...is there an "end date"??? Obviously Christmas comes to mind! lol

Just wondering, thanks! :bgrin

Another question.

When do you open your gift? Right away....or do you wait?

This is my first year and I just wanna know the "correct" way to do things.
default_wink.png
:

Sparkle, I haven't shopped yet....but plan to have a few things in one box. Each wrapped individually, of course. After all, as we all know, good things come in small packages.
default_yes.gif
:

The end date was in the email I sent, please no later than December 1st.

Appy, some people wait, but not many! LOL! Most people rip them right open!

Who can wait the longest to open?

How many licks to the center of a Tootsie Pop without biting?

The world may never know! :lol:

Mine will probably go out next week ^.^

That's IF I can find the blasted box I need so I can put the finishing touches on it... What the heck! I swear, things are hiding from me here <.<

default_wacko.png
:

I sent mine today - but it will take 6-8 weeks to get there --- so sorry I did not send it in October!

JJay

I have part of my secret santa gift. have not deceided whether to send several packages to torture (
default_wink.png
: ) my poor person or send it all in one! i am having a blast tho! jennifer :saludando:

When will a thread be started for people to announce they have received their gifts? Have mine all ready to go....I like keeping n top of things
default_yes.gif
: Mary

I signed up for secret santa but wasn't notified who I got, so I guess I'm not participating this year :no:

Stephanie

I've got mine all ready just need to find a box to put them all in. I hope my person likes what I got them!

WooHoo Exciting . Im trying to keep mine for Chirstimas make it more exciting knowing theres something horsey in it. Last year I was so excited I was like Freaking Out To Open it haah.
default_yes.gif
:

Aw Stephanie!
default_sad.png
I kept wondering why you did not sign up. I did not get an email from you. This is why I said in the sign up thread that I would reply to confirm that I got your emails. If you emailed me and did not hear from me, you should have asked me again. Because that means I did not hear from you. I'm so sorry! I wish you have contacted me earlier and asked me if I'd gotten your sign up.

I have my gifts all ready to go out...all I need to do is find boxes to put them into for shipping, they will be going out on Friday. Ohhh, this is so exciting..I love this time of year and the exchanges! Corinne

Thanks to some inspirational words from a little birdie I found my two gifts for my secret santa person. :worshippy:

I will send them together because one is quite small and might get lost in the mail or maybe I will put it in a big envelope to make sure it is noticed...hmmm....
default_wink.png
:

It was quite a chalenge as I find it difficult to shop for someone I don't know.

But it was fun and I hope my person likes what I bought.

Can't wait to get my gift!!

I will try to put it under the (very tiny) christmastree we will have this year.

Is there a punishment if I wake up one night an open it before Christmas, Robin?
default_whistling.gif
:

You guys are ready????

I am still shopping!!! :new_shocked:

Back