WHOO HOO got my 100% this year! Secret Santa

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woot! Woot! my ss gift arrived today! Twister was so kind in giving me a great book on miniature horses, a fridge magnet some horse treats and a candy-kebob. I have to say the kids helped me eat the candy on the way home from the post office! Thanks you so much and have a great Christmas! This was so much fun, I will have to do it again next year. Let the planning start!

Received my Secret Santa today from CHANDA! What a wonderful trove! I opened the box and saw the lovely handmade Christmas card. The box was FILLED with pretty wrapped gifts! And I didn't wait for Christmas to open them.

(I don't know how to put photos in the new forum, so I had to use links.)

What I saw when I opened the box:

www.cassphoto.com/gifts1.jpg

Gorgeous handmade pot holders! I LOVE handmade things and these are a wonderful color. Beautiful horses on them!

www.cassphoto.com/gifts2.jpg

The goodies just kept coming! Notepads, hoof pick and a weight measure; magnets; horse brush. I collect playing card games and and extra fun treat is a deck of HORSE CARDS! And a bag of BUTTONS!

www.cassphoto.com/gifts3.jpg

I am thrilled with everything! Thank you, Chanda!!

Received my Secret Santa today from CHANDA! What a wonderful trove! I opened the box and saw the lovely handmade Christmas card. The box was FILLED with pretty wrapped gifts! And I didn't wait for Christmas to open them.

Gorgeous handmade pot holders! I LOVE handmade things and these are a wonderful color. Beautiful horses on them!

The goodies just kept coming! Notepads, hoof pick and a weight measure; magnets; horse brush. I collect playing card games and and extra fun treat is a deck of HORSE CARDS! And a bag of BUTTONS!

Glad you liked it all; and glad you didn't wait. yes, I did make the potholders or if you want hot pads for table top. They are all cotton, so should wash up easily. Surprise, surprise, the sock are made in the USA.
default_wink.png
the loose buttons came from my mom's stash of buttons, I spent probably an hour digging through her button box looking for different buttons. She has this really old hat box full of buttons, she's had it since I was a kid; used to play with the buttons when I was little. She was happy to share.

Glad you liked it all; and glad you didn't wait. yes, I did make the potholders or if you want hot pads for table top. They are all cotton, so should wash up easily. Surprise, surprise, the sock are made in the USA.
default_wink.png
the loose buttons came from my mom's stash of buttons, I spent probably an hour digging through her button box looking for different buttons. She has this really old hat box full of buttons, she's had it since I was a kid; used to play with the buttons when I was little. She was happy to share.
Yes, I saw the socks were USA. And so was the horse brush. Please tell your mom Thank You for sharing her buttons.

love the hand made pot holders
default_smile.png

O MY OMY I got my ss gift today.I love it.Sorry I couldn't wait to open it LOL. I would like to thank Bev Allen "bzntx" Painted PerFection Minis.

IMAG0870.jpg

This was my first year to do the SS gift.I love the ideal Thanks for everyone who puts it together.

Hi

this is Angie posting for Dave. I had to get a chance to take a picture while he didn't have the lounge pants on or they weren't in the wash. He didn't want to be in the picture. LOL He loves his blanket and pants. Uses them daily. The pants haven't seen the closet shelf yet. Thanks to his great Santa, MBhorses.

http://i16.photobuck...oy/PICT0053.jpg
I am glad He liked them.It was weird buying for a man Other then my husband,son and parents LOL.OMY I am loving that blanket myself maybe I should I me one LOL.The pants look nice as well.I hope they are cozy LOL.

Last edited by a moderator:
O MY OMY I got my ss gift today.I love it.Sorry I couldn't wait to open it LOL. I would like to thank Bev Allen "bzntx" Painted PerFection Minis.

View attachment 13193

This was my first year to do the SS gift.I love the ideal Thanks for everyone who puts it together.
Love the little plaid horse, so cute.

My Secret Santa gift(s) arrived today. Could I wait.........of course not. I'm the world's worst at that. So, of course I opened it right away.

Thank you Dannigirl (Angie) for my gifts. I love them all. I received: some hand made slippers, some pumpkin bread, cookies, potpourri and Belgian chocolate.View attachment 13160View attachment 13161View attachment 13162View attachment 13163

As you can see, Henry the buffalo had a good time with the slippers. He said his horns were cold so he put them on and then complained that he now looked like an elephant. He preferred them on his feet.

And, best of all, the gifts were packed in shredded paper. So I used even that. I got to put that in my compost. So Dannigirl, nothing is going to waste here!

Thank you for all my lovely gifts.
forgot to tell you the potpourri is VERY strong. I take just 3 or 4 pieces out of the jar and put them on a little plate or jar lid and put them back and take different ones out every 6 or 8 days. At the rate I am using mine, it will last me forever--or at least till the next fall street fair where I bought this stuff. Mine is the fall mix, yours is the Christmas one.

For the kids Secret Santa - Please post on that thread when you get your gifts from your Santa! T hansk!

Woohoo! Looky look what my super Secret Santa sent me. My package was from Marsha Cassada and boy oh boy did she pick me out a gorgeous long sleeve shirt! She nailed two of my favorites with it : wildlife and Native American. I took a close up so you could see the detail on it. It is called Wolf Spirit. She also sent a box of Sees chocolates. I never met a chocolate I didn't like but I must say that I love these and until now had never heard of the name brand. They are delish! She also remembered the minis and sent them some mini cookies. Oh, and the card...check it out. Anyone recognize it? It is so cool it will likely become Christmas decor that I frame.

Thanks so much Marsha and I enjoyed talking to you on the phone. Merry Christmas to you and yours.

memphis 111.JPG

memphis 112.JPG

memphis 113.JPG

Woohoo! Looky look what my super Secret Santa sent me. My package was from Marsha Cassada and boy oh boy did she pick me out a gorgeous long sleeve shirt! She nailed two of my favorites with it : wildlife and Native American. I took a close up so you could see the detail on it. It is called Wolf Spirit. She also sent a box of Sees chocolates. I never met a chocolate I didn't like but I must say that I love these and until now had never heard of the name brand. They are delish! She also remembered the minis and sent them some mini cookies. Oh, and the card...check it out. Anyone recognize it? It is so cool it will likely become Christmas decor that I frame.

Thanks so much Marsha and I enjoyed talking to you on the phone. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
It was great talking to you on the phone! Always fun to "meet" another forum member in person! Hope you recovered fully and can get on with your busy life.

Merry Christmas to you and yours also!

Woot! Woot! my ss gift arrived today! Twister was so kind in giving me a great book on miniature horses, a fridge magnet some horse treats and a candy-kebob. I have to say the kids helped me eat the candy on the way home from the post office! Thanks you so much and have a great Christmas! This was so much fun, I will have to do it again next year. Let the planning start!
I am so glad it arrived safe, and so glad you liked it all:) Yvonne

I'm so excited.......I received the item I was waiting for so my Secret Santa gifts went out today. My person should receive their package in two to three business days.
default_wink.png

Thank you so much Kim (dreaminmini)

My grand daughter will love those times we spend reading together

Now have to hide the chocolates from hubby.. Oh I guess I will share..

Merry Christmas to All and to you and your family
default_saludando.gif

P1060715.JPG

Oh my goodness I'm so excited................to open my presents..............but I must wait for Christmas. Look at this, I hit the mother lode thanks to REO!!

Merry Christmas my dear friend, Robin and thank you so much for doing Secret Santa. I'm sure it's a ton of work for you. You're the best!!

20121211_154234.jpg

Back