Which photo do you think would be a calander shot??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBarakah

Reaction score
default_saludando.gif
Hi everyone!!!!! I got some help taking photos of my 2 boys, Cole, the black colt, born on April 23rd and Gordy (silver dapple), Born on May 1st.... Peg and her daughter Ashley Zahoruek came and helped me!
default_wub.png

Cole is Mr.Dramatic!! He will be the Liberty "All-around" guy.... and has THEEEE prettiest girly head I've seen!!!! His gorgeous head & eyes just makes a person melt!

Then there's Gordy....... UMG
default_wub.png
!!!!!!! What a heart throb......... His 1/2 sister (on dam's sid)..... just got a Supreme a month ago at her first AMHA show.... I just smile big when I see Gordy...... because Gordy is even better than his sister Gwen that got the Supreme...... and can not WAITTTTTTT to show this guy next year!!!!!!! I LOVE it when these guys just make you smile and you know you have something special!!!! Gordy is such a PEOPLE person too!! LOVES people!! And he's the first foal that doesn't mind to be clipped from head to toe! Such a ham!!!!!!!!!!!! But I "accidentally" got some really neat photos (I think!!)......But would LOVE all you guy's opinion's on your favorite photos!

Sorry for being SO photo heavy........ but these were my favorites!

Thanks for letting me share!!
default_wub.png

Here's Gordy aka (Deven Creek Oh Im So Handsome)

Gordy1July109.jpg

Gordy2July109.jpg

Gordy3July109.jpg

Gordy4AJuly109.jpg

Gordy7July109.jpg

Here's Cole aka (Deven Creek Oh Im So Cool) + They both have the same sire.

Cole1July109.jpg

Cole2July109.jpg

Cole3July109.jpg

Cole4July109.jpg

Cole6July109.jpg

Cole9July109.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
default_wub.png
:wub
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Well you KNOW what I think about the boys
default_biggrin.png
Their daddy says hi!

My favorite shots though are #2 and #3 for both boys
default_yes.gif
:yes

Cole looks sooo much like his daddy in that third shot!

default_new_shocked.gif
WOW and WOOOOOW is all I can say!!!
default_aktion033.gif
That Gordy is really gonna be a hard one to beat in the show ring!!!!!
default_yes.gif

Oh and #3 in both!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I am partial to the dark colored boy and like almost all his pics! His pics numbered 3, 2 and 5 are my favorites.

I like #3 and 4 of the pinto and #5 of the black colt--if the background was edited. Cristina does amazing things in the editing department.
default_wink.png

I think the wee girl is as cute as the colts. I love that shot.
default_smile.png

They are both stunning foals!!! I like the second picture for the pinto and the last picture for the black one.

Latest posts

Back