where's marbles???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindyLee

Reaction score
I have been thinking of her a lot lately and as one of my most fav mini horses I ever seen, I have been wondering how she's doing and how she's maturing and what she looks like now with a few years under her belt. I've been smitten to her since she was a foal even before her 1st body clip (she looked gurlla) and would love to see/hear any updates on her.

I thought I saw an ad with her for sale in recent times... but dont remember when or where.

NO baltoist this remark is not appropriate. Marbles is a horse...that's her name.

I see her listed for sale now and then, she is so pretty. I'm pretty sure Sue still owns her. Look on the RiverDance Miniatures Website for photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did and no updates

default_impatient.jpg

If I could afford her, she would be in my pasture no doubt about it.

I would be very interested to know as well. I know there was some talk about her color, chimera, and whether or not animals such as that can be fertile. I would be interested to see if she produces foals. Her color is gorgeous!

NO baltoist this remark is not appropriate. Marbles is a horse...that's her name.

I see her listed for sale now and then, she is so pretty. I'm pretty sure Sue still owns her. Look on the RiverDance Miniatures Website for photos.
i know i was just joking around XD

I just saw her for sale just recently, I believe by Riverdance. She is bred to her daddy so it will be interesting to see how that baby will turn out. Would like to own her but way out of my price range.

Marbles is still with Sue at Riverdance Miniatures. The geneticist said the best chance of having a brindle baby was to breed her to her sire. I see her frequently.

I'm jealous.

I show her pic to everyone at work. They love her patterns and never heard of a brindle equine. I'm known for mini horses so i blow up everyones ears about them . (& chickens lol).

I would have thought there was as good a chance breeding her to any Brindle stallion, But personally, I have no problem with the mating that has been done. It will be interesting to see the outcome.

Its OK if its mom to son daughter to father but NOT siblings. Also the only way it should be done is if they complement each other as well. Say dad and daughter has tiny hips and low tail sets... Then no don't breed them cause foal will most likely have that too.

But say mom had plain head and dad had pretty head. Daughter still had somewhat plain head but better cause of dad. And rest of conformation looked good. Rebreeding her back could prettier up that head even better yet and cause conformation looks good otherwise... Not so much as a worry with something else bombing.

Not sure if ya understand this.

I loved seeing the photos of Marbles.Can't wait to see what she produces when bred to her father.Are there other known Mini brindles either stallions or mares?I have seen photos of full size brindle horses in a book by Sponenberg,but never another Mini brindle.

It is ok to breed siblings also, same rules apply. We are getting fantastic results breeding to siblings and cousins.

For example, 1/2 brother/sister cross

image.jpg

image.jpg

this year out of the above mare's daughter and granddaughter, the mare is making us wait and wait this year.

image.jpg

image.jpg

I loved seeing the photos of Marbles.Can't wait to see what she produces when bred to her father.Are there other known Mini brindles either stallions or mares?I have seen photos of full size brindle horses in a book by Sponenberg,but never another Mini brindle.
I know that they said she is the only registered brindle miniature but not sure if she is the only but I have not seen any other than her yet.

She is beautiful, Madmax! Is she of your breeding, or did you buy her? Just wondering if she has any brindle siblings or offspring.

Back