where's marbles???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My black roan brindle mare, Lullaby, has been discussed on this forum in the past. She is not registered as a brindle, but she has been confirmed as such by USC Davis.

attachicon.gif
lullaby3redone.JPG
Beautiful
default_smile.png

Beautiful mare!!! You should change her in the registries to brindle, since she's been tested!

I believe that it was suggested that Marbles be bred to her sire, as the best possibility for reproducing herself. Only time will tell.

Ridgerunner, Brass Ring MIstys Irish Lullaby was bred by me by and out of my own stock. Her color was a 'happy accident' I never anticipated having a brindle born here. I lost her dam a month ago. I have stopped breeding, but I was never going to breed Lullaby anyway, she is 29", out of my personal safety zone for broodmares, even tho she has a nice roomy body.. There are about 4 or 5 brindle minis known, I wish we could find more. I have a full brother to Lullaby, another true black roan, I do not know if he could be a carrier, the parents were not obvious brindles.

Well, you certainly have a gorgeous 'happy accident'!
default_yes.gif
I think she's the prettiest mare I've ever seen! And I'm an appy person! lol It sure would be interesting to find a brindle stallion and mare to breed to see if the pattern could be passed on.

Latest posts

Back