Where can I get an arabian halter w/tassles?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wisteria

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Can someone tell me where I can get a miniature arabian horse show halter with tassles. Joan Richard's sister doesn't make them anymore. Perhaps you have a name or website?

MUCH appreciated!

Monette
default_saludando.gif

PS - Eye Candy for your enjoyment - my newest mare Reeses Klassic Thunder

reeces-thunder-hawk.jpg

I love the ones Schneiders has. They list miniature ones. I haven't figured out on the site how to find them but they say they have them in miniature sizes.

Schneiders Arabian Classic Halters

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Tami,

Thanks for the website - but these are for large horses and I need one for miniatures (unless I'm missing something!).

Monette
default_saludando.gif

Hi Monette go take a look at Arabian Fancy she is in southern Mississippi and makes presentation halters for pure bred arabians I think they are beautiful and she will make them for minis too , at least she use too. her web address is http://www.arabianfancy.com/[/url] I have also bought the authentic belly dancing ornaments like that some arabian horse people use I haven't had time to make any halters yet but this jewelry makes awesome pieces but somewhat fragile even though I have seen them used on the Arabian horse halters and chest pieces.

There is a lady on Ebay who makes them for only like $29 for the halter. The breast collar (?) is extra, i think about $35 ish. They look really nicely made as well, check out ebay.

Leeana

Here are a few pieces of the jewelry that I bought the bigger ones can be used for the chest piece and the smaller one on the left will be taken apart and can be devided into 5 seperate ornaments for the halter these are authentic pieces and have the original stones they don't show up very well in the picture but, they are really pretty and I have seen similar pieces used on the Arabian halter chest pieces.

Cnv0455.jpg

The best way to get EXACTLY what you want is just make it yourself. Heres the set I did. It was ALOT of fun to do too. Dusty my model was not thrilled after the 30th fitting.

Picture002.jpg

DSC02244-1.jpg

DSC02243-1.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Thank you all so much for the extra websites and homemade halters. They are GORGEOUS!!!

Actually I sold a stallion to a lady overseas and she is the one looking. I will forward all your suggestions and the one for sale to her.

Thank you again!

Monette
default_saludando.gif

Schneiders lists that they have the halters for miniatures. I have yet to figure out where they are listed but it says they have them.

Whitney, can I take a class from you...lol. That is stunning but I have no craft skills...., I would LOVE to make something like that. I wouldn't have a clue where to start.

Try this website http://www.stalmoira.nl/showhalters1.htm

Petra has made many halters for people in Europe and also for Americans.

All halters are handmade exactly how you want them and the prices are right too.

I own a few myself and am a very happy customer.
default_yes.gif

Just send her an e-mail and tell her what you want, she will make the halter of your dreams!

Latest posts

Back