Not really sure how much more I can give up

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd love to take one or both of your Aussies but I am in Arizona.

Robin

I am so sorry you are having such a hard time. I know you wonder " Will it ever stop"?

They say God wont give you anymore than you can handle, so you must be a really strong woman!

Keep good thoughts and I am sending prayers your way for some good news in your family.

I hope you can do the electric fence for the dogs or whatever works so you dont have to lose them. I know its hard losing your animals, it just rips my heart out to think of it for you...

I have a few hard core diggers, and I have found that if you bury carpet, it stops the digging! You would have to do it so far out from the fence so they dont just go under it. Try calling remodelers or salvage places or junk yards or whatever to get used carpet. I swear it works great and grass will grow on top of it fine. I have some out in my yard from at least 6 years ago, and it is still holding strong. It is the only place with no holes lol! Use synthetic carpet with a plastic type backing.

Also for the climbing, what about angling in a width of fence on top of the existing fence? Like prison barbed wire. So they would have to hang almost upside down to climb out.

Good luck!!!!!

We laid down some sort of gardening fence on the ground on the inside of our fenced area and wired it to our kennel fencing at the bottom to keep ours from digging out. We bought these curved spiky things to hold it down, but ended up not needing to use them as the grass grew right through and held down the gardening fence to the ground. Does that make sense? It did work and no more digging out.

Really hope things start getting better for you and your family really soon!!

Latest posts

Back