Star Ridge Acres Introduces Our Newest Sr Stallion

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a GORGEOUS dream come true! Very stunning!
default_wub.png
I'm happy that he's everything you hoped he'd be. We'll definitely have to talk about Spirit having a date or two with some ladies here at my place.

You know how happy I am for you Parm! I am so glad he is finally HOME!

Carol

Congratulations on your new boy! I can feel your excitement.
default_risa8.gif

Now wouldn't Spirit and Trinket make a beautiful baby?
Rita
Actually Rita, yes, I do think so! That thought had already crossed my mind
default_wink.png

Ten L has great horses and you got one! CONGRATS!!
default_biggrin.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
Yes, Laura and Joe have produced some very, very nice horses over the years. I was so in love with Spirit that I tried to make one of my own by sending a mare to Laura's to be bred to Spirit (sr), but sadly, through no fault of the stallion, my mare didn't take. So I just had to go buy one already made!
default_biggrin.png

What a GORGEOUS dream come true! Very stunning!
default_wub.png
I'm happy that he's everything you hoped he'd be. We'll definitely have to talk about Spirit having a date or two with some ladies here at my place.
Thank you. Once everything gets settled around here we do have future plans for him, just don't have all the details worked out yet. I do anticipate him standing to 2 or so outside mares in 2009.

You know how happy I am for you Parm! I am so glad he is finally HOME!Carol
Carol, I know how much you loved this little guy when he was yours. I promise to give him the best home possible and always treat him like a the king he is!
default_worshippy.gif

He's awesome! Will you have to wait until 2010 for your first foal from him?
Thanks! Well, we're discussing that right now. Spirit's had a looooong summer already so we're going to consult our vet on Tuesday and if she thinks he's mentally and physically ready to breed some more this year we may consider it. But his health comes first so we'll let the vet and the blood tests, semen collection, etc. results decide. I've waited this long, I can wait another year if I have to....I think.
default_unsure.png

OMG I am SOOOOOO excited for you!!!! I have a yearling son of his that I practically think walks on water
default_wub.png
He's in my avatar. I hope my Jedi grows up to be even half as gorgeous as his daddy.... Please keep us updated with new pictures! I only have the ones from Ann's site and I would love to see more
default_wub.png
I love the way Ann describes her horses, makes me fall in love with them all over again
default_wub.png
Hi Shauna,

Thanks for posting a picture of your boy! I'm very interested in catching up with his offspring! Your boy is very pretty!
default_wub.png

Congratulations, he is one handsome stallion!! Just gorgeous.
default_drool5.gif

Wish you were closer to PA, I have a bay mare who I've always wanted to get a buckskin from her....

Congratulations, he is one handsome stallion!! Just gorgeous.
default_drool5.gif

Wish you were closer to PA, I have a bay mare who I've always wanted to get a buckskin from her....
Thanks Kim. Buckskins are what I'm after also!
default_wub.png
I love palominos and have a bunch, but I really wanted a Perlino instead of a Cremello so I could have a better chance of buckskins than palominos. Some people say "they're all the same" when referring to perlinos or cremellos, but they ARE NOT the same at all! Both are pretty, but they are not at all the "same."

Congratulations, Parmela!

Beautiful stallion!!!

Liz

I wondered who the lucky person was that bought him.
default_biggrin.png
Congratulations on your beautiful new stallion!

Oh how breath taking beautiful!!! That stallion is truly a dream come true as you said. How lucky you are and I wish you only the very best and most loving time with him for many many years. A forum friend FLFlyingW and Knick and Joe my two beloved minis.

Latest posts

Back