Where are you Located

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are located in beautiful Sulphur Springs, TX 70 miles east of Dallas.

We collect small minis and have over 40. You are always welcome

Anita

We are in Northeastern Texas. Our mailing address is De Kalb, Texas, but it is about 10 miles away from us. We moved here from Ky. two years ago. Between the two girls, Jerry and I, we have over 40 horses here. Most are minis, a few shetlands, and our newest additions are two fox trotters. We also have chickens, a couple of milk goats (new to the mix), and lots of dropped dogs. So many that we have given up trying to find homes for them and just gave in and kept and feed! Oh, and a barn cat with six kittens that all have been neutered or spayed!

A friend lives in Avery with 15-20 minis, and a friend moved from Ky. this spring, moved about 3 miles from us and has about 70 minis! We are I think, trying to populate the area with minis!

Greetings from Blairstown, NJ, were we have...

5 minis

and

2 Bigs

default_wub.png

We're in the north western part of the state, and I know of at least 3 other farms in our town, and quite a few in the surrounding area
default_biggrin.png

[SIZE=12pt]I'm here in Parrish, FL which is located SE of Tampa. Our place is for sale and just as soon as it sells, we will be moving to our property in Tellico Plains, TN. I can't wait as I have a really nice old barn up there just waiting for these minis to give it some life. We'll be near Tam & Dan who live in Sweetwater and not too far from Marty.[/SIZE]

For horses we have:

2 stallions

4 mares (I want to place one of these mares in a really good home - any takers?)

1 weanling colt

Barbie

We are in Rixeyville, VA

We have 9 minis:

1 aged mare

6 geldings

2 weanling colts with a spring date for gelding

Also, have

2 QH's- a gelding and a mare

7 bunnies, 3 cats, 1 dog, 1 beta fish and 2 hermit crabs(can't forget the gift from my grandma and grandpa for the kids).

We are in the Thumb area of MI. just west of Port Huron and the Blue Water Bridge to Canada. Have a bunch of Horses, dogs, a couple of MIni Donks some barn cats.
default_yes.gif

We live in Wisconsin and have 7 big horses and 11 minis.

default_saludando.gif
Hello, I am located in NW Pa, 1 hr south of Erie, right on the Ohio border.. I have one gelding and 2 mares(all mini's).. Also must add the rest of the zoo, 2 dogs, 2 cats,2 bunnies and fish tank full of fish, and a Betta(aka Mr Betta).. There are alot of horse people in our area but in our little town, I think there are 5 mini owners. (Me, a woman down the road 1/2 mile that has down sized and only has 6 minis, now, and 1 mini with some big horse,up the other end. Then I seen a mini in with cattle, on the way to the feed mill.) But Since becoming a mini owner, I have discovered our area 50 to 60 mile radius, there are quite a few of these little ones around.. But I don't think any of the bigger farms are on this forum, or even have web pages..

Last edited by a moderator:
Southeast Wisconsin here, I have 8 minis myself and keep 2 for a friend here also, there are a few mini farms around my area.

Southern New Hampshire here! I only have my 2 girls but a friend who lives in a town nearby has a lot more!
default_biggrin.png

Neat to see that minis are all over the place!
default_saludando.gif

I'm in Lowell Maine which is about an hour north of bangor.

2 AMHA/AMHR stallions

1 ASPC/AMHR stallion

1 ASPR Stallion

1 measly AMHR Mare

1 Standardbred mare

1 Thoroughbred Gelding

4 Aussie dogs

(and a partridge in a pear tree!!)

yes yes i know i need my head examined having a whole herd full of boys and only one girl! LOL

Most know but I will post anyway..we live in the far Northern Straits area of Michigan. The "Tip of th eMitt" they call it.

We only have our two..one mare, one gelding..at our ages that's plenty.

Maxine

We are just north of Austin Tx, have about 30 miniatures and 4 big horses along with the rest of the usual farm crew of dogs and cats.
default_smile.png
Quite a few farms in our general area.

Jan

I am in western Wisconsin. I have one stallion, 14 mares, 2 yrlings and 2 weanlings. :DOH!

Got another one here in WA....Atleast for the time being...

I have one mare and one colt right now.. I plan to get one more sometime hopefully soon..
default_smile.png

Southern NJ here. not too many minis around but there are some. Right now, I am without a stallion. Dragon is going to live with AnnaC in the UK. I will miss him, I already do, but he will be happy with Anna. I still have my wonderful Gigolo( show gelding) and 7 mares. I have three foals on the way, God willing.

Robin

We have 9 minis now -- probably reducing to 5 next spring--

1 retired aged mare

1 gelding with locked stifles

2 driving geldings

1 gelding driving prospect - not started yet

1 pregnant mare (producer of national champion weanling)

1 3yo mare

1 yearling mare

1 weanling colt that is a foal share with the stallion owner.

total 4 girls and 5 boys. No stallions any more.

We are located in North Central KY close to Lexington.

PS we have 2 nigerian dwarf goat wethers, 2 corgis, 1 golden retriever and 10 cats.

Back