Where are you Located

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We live in OK and have lots of minis! Almost all of them are pintos! We have some lovely stallions, mares, fillies and colts (and 2 geldings LOL) Please do go visit them on my website.

default_saludando.gif

Tennessee Mountain Range here.......

I have

1 stallion

1 gelding

2 filly foals

6 mares

I'm in Burbank, California. The heart of the movie industry. warner brothers, disney, nickelodeon, they're all right here. And minis are gaining suprising popularity! I live in the horse district, so we are zoned to have horses in our back yards, just build your barn around your swimming pool and palm trees.
default_biggrin.png
There are always horses walking down the street. So i have:

5 horses .... 1 quarab mare, 3 minis mares, 1 mini gelding, and a dog.

I have some funny pictures that just scream "california life" I'll have to post them in the morning.
default_laugh.png

Tennessee Mountain Range here.......

I'm in NE Tennessee..about 1 1/2 from the Smoky Mtns.

I have 1 mini, 1 donkey, 2 quarter horses, 1 arabian, 5 dogs, 4 cats, B&G Macaw, 1 rabbit, fish, turkeys, chickens, ducks and a pair of golden pheasants.

Well I'm about 30 miles from you - between Jefferson City and Fulton. I have a leopard appaloosa riding horse, 2 leopard minis, a leopard pony and 2 of the Kansas Kids here.

We are outside of Portland, Maine. Right now for Mini's we have:

3 geldings (1 currently being offered for sale)

4 Mares

We also have 1 gelding and 1 mare who are out on a lease.

~Jen~

I'm in Florida on the west coast, About 1 hour north of Tampa (Go BULLS!) and about 10 minutes from the Gulf. I have 3 minis, 1 gelding, a filly and her mom, and 1 haflinger mare. Kathy

We live in Centerburg, Ohio, the geographic center of Ohio and have around 20 minis or so, hoping to get that number way, way down. 5 big horses that do nothing also.

5 Pembroke Welsh Corgis + one foster rescue, 1 husky/lab cross, 1 Anatolian, hoping to add a Cardigan Welsh Corgi from Canada
default_biggrin.png

1 African Gray parrot, 1 Cockatiel, 1 house cat named Splat, and 3 barn cats.

Our legal residence is our farm is in South Central Virginia...my daughter currently lives there and takes care of our one mare, one stallion, and two geldings.

We have a second home, our cabin in the woods in Northern Georgia, where we are currently wintering.

We are in central Virginia in Richmond. Just down the road about 40 miles from Jill. We have 10 minis , two corgis that will be looking for another farm, two barn cats, 6 adult mini dachshund girls, two puppy boys and a litter of long haired babies to go to new homes in the next couple of weeks.

Lyn

Last edited by a moderator:
We are in Shawnee, OK, about 35 miles east of Oklahoma City. We have 6 minis and a shetland. 4 mares, one stallion, and two geldings. There are at least 300 minis within 20 miles of us at least 200 within 10 miles.

Mary

Well I'm about 30 miles from you - between Jefferson City and Fulton. I have a leopard appaloosa riding horse, 2 leopard minis, a leopard pony and 2 of the Kansas Kids here.
Thats cool Applylover2 that we are so close... I have seen a few minis around here but not as many as biggees..

Hey! I'm in Cape Neddick, Maine. That's a part of York, Maine. We have:

2 mares

1 gelding

1 colt

3 goats

12 chickens

4 cats

3 dogs

2 gerbils

We are in Pound, Wisconsin about 45 minutes north of Green Bay, so we live in Packer Country.
default_biggrin.png
I have 40 miniatures including my donkeys, and 5 arabians, 1 saddlebred. and our little Angel, who is our housedog. There are a few mini farms within a 1 hour drive from me.
default_biggrin.png
Corinne

I'm originally from Addison, VT but have lived in Peru, NY in the Adirondack Mountains for almost four years and absolutley love it except for the snow(I use to think we had too much snow when I lived in VT). We don't have our minis anymore but may have 1 or 2 in the future. My daughter wants to compete in staduim jumping as I did and also wants to show our goats so the minis were given back to the woman we bought them from as they weren't getting the personal attention they used to. They became pasture ornaments and weren't happy about that. She has her Welsh Mountaian pony Ziggy. He is old style and built like a brick poop house. He's a very good boy. I have an Arab and a 28 yr old Appy. We also have seven goats and plan on getting more. We also have 2 Boxers. I do wildlife rehab so we also have various other critters at times.

We are on the high plains of Southwest Wyoming, about 90 miles from Salt Lake City, Utah but much higher in altitude and much longer colder snowier winters.

I love everything about it here except the long winters. :)

I have sold a few mares this year and all but one of our 2007 foals, so we are down to about 25 minis when all the sold ones go to their new homes, which has always been a good number for me.

We'll have 5 stallions, 18 mares and 2 colts.

Susan O.

We are located in western Iowa. Home to only minis -15 mares, 2 yearling filllies, 2 stallions and 5 weanlings (or should be weanlings
default_wink.png
). Hoping to be under 10 mares by next spring and down to one stallion. Hopeful thinking anyways. LOL

We are in Shawnee, OK, about 35 miles east of Oklahoma City. We have 6 minis and a shetland. 4 mares, one stallion, and two geldings. There are at least 300 minis within 20 miles of us at least 200 within 10 miles.

Mary

boy do i know that figure mary lol

and that is just next week for us

ok here is what i have

5 paint horses

1 tb

7 quarter horses

AND

one mini at marys place right now getting spoiled (but getting more)

you mini people have almost converted us

heck even dan is looking at conformation and what class they could compete in the best (never thought i would see that)

dont ask on the dogs (since we are a rescue)

3 cats

1 wolf hybrid

i think thats it

HEY ERICA need a farrier at your place ill come over there let me know

dawn

default_xreiter.gif

We're in NM but will be moving to TX (can't wait!)

Right now I have:

2 mini stallions

10 breeding age mares (not that they are all being bred
default_wink.png
)

1 weanling filly

3 miniature mules

1 miniature Jack

1 16hh mule

2 big paint mares

Back