whats every ones favorite flowers ??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miniluck

Reaction score
hello.. I am just curious on what every ones favorite flowers are?? Mine are blue carnations and sunflowers.. I just thought it might be fun just to see what every one else likes thank you Darcy

purple petunias, of course!
default_aktion033.gif

default_wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I love pansies, sweet peas and impatiens, freesia, also petunias the ones that smell sweet.

Liz

Flowering Lavender........and pansies with "faces" !!!

I also love rhodies and yellow roses........in memory of my folks.

Any thing with a nice smell to it. There are so many pretty flowers out there it is impossible for me to pick just one!

Roses, especially red & pink & yellow & peach & did I say red.

Well, if hubby is buying them for me.....orange roses!!!
default_wub.png

In the garden, I love sunflowers, gladiolis (sp?), and rock cress.

DEFINTLY ROSES

My Dad loved roses so I have a tattoo in honor of my dad, it's a red rose with the stem and 2 leaves, and a banner with Dad in it.

what surprised me is he would get on his hands and knees, and pulled all the weeds out from around them. He really did make his roses look Beautiful!!!!

Magnolia's, then Roses. I wish the Magnolia's didnt die so fast. I bring them in the house an float them in a bowl the whole house smells like them but they only last a day like that. Kathy

Yellow Roses, begonias, peonies, lilacs, sunflowers, daisies, and wild flowers

Iris, Peony, and Lilac in the garden! And my favorite cut flowers are Carnations then Gladiola. I'd actually LOVE a bouquet of all of these flowers put together!!! LOL!!!
default_wub.png

Leya

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh man! How does a person pick one? I absolutely love yellow roses and wisteria. But then there are Sweet Williams also. I love them all!

Fran

Latest posts

Back