What the...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cat milk? It must be difficult to get hold of their itty bitty nipples to milk them.... Oh man, there are some medications that can help some kookiness but there just is no cure for stupid.

I hope nobody really falls for this junk...........

MYSTERY SOLVED!

Now I know why I saw my momma cat

on a street corner looking sly,

she's been selling her cat milk

To all and every passer by!

Golly, I need to get me a mini sized milking stool so I can cash in on the mare milk craze!

Last edited by a moderator:
Pussy Whip???
default_blush.png
default_new_rofl.gif
Never would have guessed that product!

On a serious note, how sad. Those poor creatures obviously created for the purpose of trying to line someone's pocket.

Hahahahaha, oh Parmela you're killin' me

Classy website
default_wacko.png
I didn't get to the cat milk part yet, but so far the best part of the horse actor page was the last picture of a mini gelding getting ready to...well...pee.

Amazing that a person would breed an animal with medical issues simply to make money.
default_no.gif

One gets the impression from the website that maybe they aren't making enough money off the "guide horses" and now are trying to "milk" the horse market!

Now I know why I saw my momma caton a street corner looking sly,

Golly, I need to get me a mini sized milking stool so I can cash in on the mare milk craze!

Oh, Lord help me.......this is too funny!

OMG
default_new_shocked.gif
That mares milk page actually just about left me speechless and that is not easy.

One can only hope they do not believe this crap - it really reads like some sort of bad comedy sketch

OK -now that I have cleaned off my computer after Parmela's post about Pussy Whip, I will have to add, that in all honesty there ARE parts of the world where they DO drink horse milk as a daily allowance - the fact that most of these areas are 3rd World communities where there is very little forage for a cow, and the horse can actually provide the milk, AND be a beast of burden, sport animal, etc - so with the lack of forage, the horse provides more "options" than a cow would, so they prefer to keep horses for their dairy needs as well as their othe purposes . . . that said:

Bet they have never tried Pussy Whip tho ! ! !
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Stac

Mare's milk is very yummy. I have no issue with drinking it
default_smile.png
The issue I have is with the flying hooves and all the comparisons. Mare's milk is BAD for people, compared to cow's. Lower lactose, lower fat, and lower sugar is GOOD for humans, at least, adults.

And while there is data out there regarding all kinds of mammal's milk, including cats, dogs, and dolphins, I sincerely doubt that anyone commercially produces any of those products
default_smile.png
Cow, goat, and rarely mare (and even rarer human... ewww)... that's about it. In all the time I've spent milking mares, none were bucking, rearing, and kicking. At least, those we were successful at. Some maidens need... encouragement... but that's completely understandable for a maiden mare to be very sensitive right around foaling time. A broodmare post foaling should have VERY little problems milking.

If you get the adrenalin rush from milking mares, find a new hobby... like bull riding.

I have NO idea why anyone other than a pervert would get an adrenaline rush form milking a mare of any breed. I used to milk off my Arabs- of course I did, it is the easiest least stressful way of weaning a foal. I never got kicked, I rarely had to even tie them up. They saw me coming with a bucket and they swung over. That is the way cows used to be milked- out on the field- and that is the way the mares were milked. I have milked cats- well, I have expressed milk from cats, and b itches too, it is not hard if you actually know what you are doing and know the mechanics behind milking. In fact I was looking at our Mama pig today and wondering how hard it would be- the hardest part I can see would be persuading Gloria to stand still, she is a BIG pig!!

I do not know what these people are thinking- well, that is probably the problem right there, it does not take a brain surgeon to work out that they quite obviously are not the brightest lamps on the street, but there are obviously a lot of people dafter than they are, because people are still buying into the "Minis for the Blind" thing.

As far as I know the one that Click saw is the only one ever to actually make it, and she obviously has a temperament sent from heaven.

As for the rest of the site- words fail me, although I would pay good money to see a picture of Lisa speechless!!

Pussy Whip a new thing?

Oh please! Some men have been familiar with that for years!
default_rolleyes.gif

MYSTERY SOLVED!

I was thinking that what with all the squirrels I have in my yard, I could probably start a whole new craze. Think of how much cheaper setting up my milking operation will be? The machines wouldn't have to be so large. Piece of cake, really. And I won't even have to stable them. Just throw a net over one of my trees to keep them corralled.

MYSTERY SOLVED!

One gets the impression from the website that maybe they aren't making enough money off the "guide horses" and now are trying to "milk" the horse market!

Oh, Lord help me.......this is too funny!
LOL
default_biggrin.png
default_wacko.png
default_laugh.png
default_new_shocked.gif
default_aktion033.gif

OK, I will make a comment..

They "trained" 1 (one, maybe 2?) so-called guidehorse in 10+ years.. If you really believe in the "GUIDEHORSE" cause.. they would love you to give them all your assets!
default_no.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
default_unsure.png

http://www.guidehorse.com/faq_GHF.htm

I'm getting older and sure that means my eyes aren't as good as they used to be, but I'm generally a sighted person. There is NOT A CHANCE I would want to rely on a horse to guide me through a mall, to a doctor's appointment, etc. And as much as I love my babies and as often as Ravey comes into the house, I do NOT want one living in my home! Good grief people!

But when I die I may consider leaving my substantial estate to this wonderful organization...NOT!
default_laugh.png

Pussy Whip a new thing?

Oh please! Some men have been familiar with that for years!
default_rolleyes.gif

Robin,

I've known men who obviously purchased this product, I just had no idea where they went to by it!
default_new_rofl.gif

Just when our state cracks down on service animals. Interesting that "guide horses" qualify to occupy restaurants and grocery stores.
default_rolleyes.gif
I will see if I can find the article and post a link.

I, too, love the fact that she put a horse peeing on her website as well as the guide horse trying to guide the guy over to the median for a snack break.
default_laugh.png

The same is true in Oregon, Gimp. KGW-TV had a story on this, and they said that Tri-Met is looking at allowing mini guide horses on the bus and trains, even though NOBODY has ever requested they be allowed to do so. So, hmm, where did this idea come from?

I almost wish we still lived in Portland so that I could test the idea with Mingus...I'm almost legally blind.

But -- can you imagine even a tiny mini negotiating the narrow steep steps (on the buses, anyway) as they guided their person, or jumping down onto the pavement? Just goes to show you that the people promoting this idea care nothing for the horses -- it's all about them.

Well Susanne, perhaps that is why they breed small dwarfs, so when they cant get in and out of the bus, the seeing impaired person can lift them in and out, or see if they can find someone to help them get the horse in and out.

Yep, I hear that Pussy Whip is great on strawberries and pie... too bad I am lactose intolerant.

Well, they say herding cats is the most difficult thing to do, so milking them......

I am not sure I would want to try, and I will usually try anything.

Latest posts

Back