What should I do?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like mine she's day 354 let's hope yours go before that
default_smile.png
I also do ivermectin with in 12 hours of foaling......and not to worry she's looking good...........
Sugar will be approx 300 days April 19th. I hope she goes towards the end of the month/beginning of May; maybe it'll be warmer by then. lol
default_smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Now onto sleepless nights, endless excitement, tons of frustration, and quite a ride! So exciting! I love palominos... What are you hoping for (beyond the healthy mother/foal as we all want that!)?

Yes we need some day 300 pics
default_smile.png
How is she doing with going in her stall now? Is she in with the goats still or have you moved her?

I can't wait to see how she is doing
default_yes.gif

Here are the photos. ;) I hope the photos show up, there are two, an udder shot and a shot of her rear end that I have blocked on FB since I am sure my non horse friends probably don't want to see that...lol :p Let me know what you think..... :D

529152_10201152056028716_1435877022_n.jpg

164906_10201152056468727_27894941_n.jpg

62660_10201152059428801_1856354035_n.jpg

64418_10201152051308598_1180754065_n.jpg

529605_10201152049188545_1635983529_n.jpg

Yes we need some day 300 pics
default_smile.png
How is she doing with going in her stall now? Is she in with the goats still or have you moved her?

I can't wait to see how she is doing
default_yes.gif

She's been in the pen by herself with her goat pals on both sides of her. I decided to keep her out there until she was closer. She has more room and can come and go as she pleases w/ the shelter. I am going to be kicking one of the horses out of the barn and using their stall for her....it'll be either a 12 x 12 or a 12x10. I haven't decided which stall I am going to use. I'm thinking the 12x10 cuz I can sneak in the goat holding pen and look through window to see her and not disturb her.

Now onto sleepless nights, endless excitement, tons of frustration, and quite a ride! So exciting! I love palominos... What are you hoping for (beyond the healthy mother/foal as we all want that!)?
Yes definitely a healthy mare/foal; but I am really hoping she will have a colt. I prefer geldings!
default_smile.png

Oh Wow, she really has grown
default_thumbup.gif
I did notice in your pics though the way she is tied up, please be very careful about tiring her up like that because if she were to spook and pull back it would be hard to untie her in a hurry. I saw this happen at a market once and the horse died
default_sad.png
the more he panicked and pulled back the tighter the rope got.

Also don't forget to keep up to date with her feet as the extra weight she is carrying means she needs perfect little tootsies
default_smile.png

Start collecting cos you will be able to make a pillow with all her fur
default_yes.gif

The way the rope is tied, if she pulled back or anything I just have to pull the end of the rope and it'll untie. She's not tied very well. But it's the only way to keep her away from me for a photo...lol

I would guess a couple of weeks, post some pics in 3 or 4 days and we will see how fast she is moving
default_smile.png
she is such a cutie.

Ok. Will do.
default_smile.png
I hope she does hold off for a couple weeks. I want it to warm up a bit here.

She is certainly moving ahead VERY nicely!! NICE tummy -- still lopsided so you have some time! I think we'll see some more udder, too!

Like Renee said, a few more pictures every day or every other day, and we can tell how fast she's moving! Just a pretty girl!

We need to see some pictures .............................. please!

Yes, 4 days have passed since we last saw her, maybe we will notice some progress.
default_thumbup.gif

Latest posts

Back