What direction are YOU heading in with your herd

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We are trying to downsize the herd....in actual horse-height size not numbers....LOL It seems my babies get taller every year, which is fine, I have a couple of nice all-around prospects...I am happy with any healthy foal, but my heart lies with the under 30". It is what I started in Minis with 15 years ago.

We have added 4 horses to our herd in the last couple of months, one being a under 30" stallion, Charles Legacy Royale. I have always admired this horse since I first laid eyes on him many, many years ago, and now he is mine !!! Many Thanks to Tony Dalpos for making it possible. We own his grandson and great-grandson(my main show gelding). With the new mares we have added, we are looking forward to hopefully producing a couple of smaller babies to show.

We only have 15 horses, and I really don't want to sell any I have. I am fortunate to be able to keep what we produce if we want to, but up to now, we have only had 1 or 2 foals a year, and I have wanted to keep them all for the last couple of years....LOL

We showed AMHA quite a bit this year, and have had a great time !! Looking forward to the World, and I am already planning the show string for next year. We show AOTE, so it is a lot of work, and we aren't spring chickens any more...LOL...but it is worth it.

Sue

HA !!!

In other words...no breeding in my future.

:modedit:

PLEASE! Once again. NO sales of any kind! If specific horses (or donkeys) are mentioned your post will be deleted and if the mods keep having to remind people that there are NO SALES OF ANY KIND on the Forum then we will just have to shut down the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back