What an under 30" horse should look like....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becky

Reaction score
FlashtacularWorldShow06-2.jpg

This is Redrock Flashtacular, 28" yearling filly pictured with my daughter Cammie winning the AMHA World Champion Adult Special Needs Showmanship class. She was also Top 10 in Adult S/N Showing A Mare or Gelding. I love this filly and after having a very successful show season this year, she will be retired to join the broodmare band later.

We (myself and my clients) had a great show in Ft Worth! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Oh, she is gorgeous!!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations!! :aktion033:

Truly a beautiful HORSE IN MINIATURE.
default_wub.png
: Your daughter looks so proud and happy. Mary

I think I understand this picture...an under 30" mini actually WINNING!!!!!! I hope to see more of these in the future!

Congratulations, I am SO EXCITED for you!!! What a gorgeous filly, and what an awesome win!

CONGRATS!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
She is beautiful, it's hard to find such well proportioned little ones! CONGRATS on her wins!!

Congratulations Becky! Gorgeous mare--sure looks like her sire! And Cammie looks beautiful too. Where does she put all those trophies?!

[SIZE=14pt]You go Cammie!!! So proud of you! Filly looks great too BTW.....[/SIZE]

Lyn

She is very pretty. Congratulations.

Congrats to both lovely fillies!!! The yearling is very pretty and I love that pattern. We have a sorrell mare of almost the exactly the same patterning.

Becky,

WOW! They are both beautiful :)))

Susan O.

Oh so beautiful.. She is admiring her trophy.. :lol:
No she is looking at the straw horsie head! :bgrin

I saw how they made the pictures at the world show funny to watch.

Congrats on your wins! :aktion033:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job Cammie! You both look stunning! Congratulations! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Becky you have beautiful horses and I have been tempted more than once when checking out your sales page!

A beautiful filly for sure, but your daughter is even more of a joy. I saw her show and was very impressed. She is an exceptional person. You should be proud of her and the filly. :aktion033:

:saludando:

Latest posts

Back