What a surprize~

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]And not even be at the sale! Bad for the Taylors the weather was awful today for their sale, Pouring down rain and 40 degrees....and I get a phone call from Bruce saying. I bought you a mare send the money to Doc.... (this is how I got most of my herd now...he shops and I get without seeing.lol) Prices were very much in the buyers favor today so Id like to introduce Michigans Ambling Abby 38" ASPC going to be AMHR mare, 10 years old and due to foal beginning of June! Looks like I may still get the 4 foals I planned for last year after all. Thanks Doc and Shirley yet again.... and thanks Bruce for bidding for me.[/SIZE]

ef05706e.jpg
ef057073.jpg

Lyn

She's really pretty! Can't wait to see her foal. Wish I could have gone to the sale..too busy though.

[SIZE=14pt]I dunno Lyn... are you sure she's in foal? :bgrin [/SIZE]

I need some friends like yours. She's lovely. Wishing you an uneventful foaling.

She is a beauty!

I seen her on there sale's catalog and i'm excited to hear that we get to see what she throws!

I cant wait
default_smile.png

Leeana

Latest posts

Back