Attention all AMHR Stallion Owners

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jean_B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
It's time to start thinking about those stallions that you would like to consider nominating for the AMHR Stallion Sweepstakes!!

The 2009 Sweepstakes was VERY exciting with 48 stallions nominated and almost $27,000 will be paid out to foals showing in Sweepstakes classes at the 2010 AMHR National Show. Those will be some pretty hefty pay-back checks!!

Stallion nominations are now open for the 2010 Sweepstakes Auction. The nominating fee is $200 - and stallion owners may designate one mare. Winning bidders will be able to designate one mare (stallion owners MAY bid on their own stallion). Bidding will be open March 15-20, 2010 and will take place "live" here on the LB Last Chance Auction site (THANKS Lois!!!).

NOMINATIONS CLOSE MARCH 1, 2010. Early nominations would be MUCH appreciated (the $200 nomination fee is not due until June 1, 2010) since I am volunteering my web design time and web-space....and my time is rather limited.

Rules, detailed information, nomination form, and the outstanding array of stallions that participated in the 2009 bidding are available on the Sweepstakes website at http://www.amhrstallionsweepstakes.com

Come join in the FUN and excitement...and help make the 2010 Sweepstakes even bigger. And please help pass the word -- it would be greatly appreciated if you could forward this to other AMHR stallion owners that are in your address book.

THANK YOU !

Jean Barnhill - Committee member

OTHER COMMITTEE MEMBERS:

Bruce Abbott & Edward McCarthey II (co-chairs)

Dr. Tom Taylor

Renee LaBarre Reiten

Latest posts

Back