What a show!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stacy Score

Reaction score
Well, we are finally home after a really rough 45 hour drive (tornadoes in Kansas no less! ! !) - well worth it however! Our 2006 AMHR Nationals was above and beyond my wildest expectations and a huge THANK YOU goes out to Lee, Kirby and the entire Aloha Acres Training Center crew.

What a class act they all are, from running out in the middle of the night to help out Laura from Tennill after her car accident and help bring her and her horses to Nationals, to helping me and many, many others while at the show, to stepping up and making sure that one of the nicest young men I have ever met, (Aubrey from here on the forum) has a ride home for himself and his horse.

My most sincere thanks goes out to Lee for his excellent handling of my pride & joy - Prince looked beautiful and I am so proud of him - to capture another National Grand is quite unbelievable and I still have to pinch myself. And the Prince babies also did themselves so proud - Jameela taking a National Champion Weanling Filly, Jewel a National Champion Yearling Filly, Noble a Res. National Champion, Rikki a Top 5 and then Res National Champion for Prince in Get of Sire!

And then there are my Mountain Meadows driving horses! A huge thanks to Patty Cloke and her crew for helping make dreams come true, Durango and Bey Shaboom took many Res. Champions, Top 5's and Top 10's in extemely large, very tough competition in both Country and Open - my heart is very proud ! ! !

Once again, it was wonderful to meet old friends and spend some time catching up, and then meeting new ones friends and beginning a longtime relationship - that is what it is really all about for me because without the people who I have met in this industry who are there for each other thru thick and thin it would just not be the same.

Hugs to all, I hope you have all gotten home safe and sound and that your horses are safely back in freshly bedded stalls getting some well-deserved rest.

Stacy

CONGRATULATIONS Stacy! I remember coming to your house with Lorraine and seeing Prince when he was a fuzzy baby still with Shandi. Even then, you could tell that he was really something VERY special. You have done a WONDERFUL job with your breeding program, and everything that has come your way couldn't have happened to a nicer person.

All my best wishes for the future - Jean

Congratulations again Stacy! Prince is one special boy.

Carol

I got to watch Prince show and win, and go on to win again! OMG I was so thrilled for you! He is AWESOME!

Congratulations to you and all the great placings! :aktion033:

What a breath taking show you had, Stacy! WOW. But you have earned it.

Wish I could have seen those wins in person..........<sigh> You know how I love Prince.........

If you have any photos to share, please post them!

MA

CONGRATS Stacy for another exciting and well-deserved Nationals!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Congrats on your show Stacy, I wish I had known you were there, we could have finally met in person.

I got some really nice pictures of your boy, but they are at home on my laptop. When I get home from work tonite, I will post some for you. :saludando:

congrats stacy! we tried to find you but couldnt hook up at the right time.

Thanks all - I am so sorry we didn't get to meet - I was prowling around trying to talk to as many people as possible too.

Double thanks to Jody for posting pictures later today - I am definately not any good at that .

Stac

Ok, here is Stacy's pretty boy.
xpress1.jpg

xpress2.jpg

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: OMG hes gorgeous!!Congratulations!!well deserved!!!!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033: :aktion033:

:aktion033: Congrats Stacy!!!!!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

I saw him show, he was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Thank you Jody - you have such a talent for capturing horses at their "peak" - just like the one you took of Baylee last year, I will cherish this also - any chance that you could send me a copy of these for my website.

Hugs,

Stac

I sure will, and will lighten them up for you as well.

Wow! How many horses can repeat something like that? Congratulations! I can't see the first picture, but he looks great in the second.

W-o-w! That first picture made me shiver! He looks as good as ever, if not *better* than ever. Congratulations on a HUGE (and well-deserved) win.

It was very nice to get to meet you Stacy. I had a lot of fun getting to know you. Your boy Prince is one of the prettiest stallions i have ever seen. He is going to be unstoppable next year in AMHA. I know you must miss your boy being so far away from him but he is being taken care by 2 of the nicest people in the industry(Lee and Kirby of Aloha Acres). I just love Prince's foals too, i have loved Jewel ever since i first saw her, and now that little filly Jameela, she is amazing. And Noble, he is just breath taking. Prince is an amazing horse and you deserved to win everything you did at nationals. Congratulations and it was very nice to get to meet you. Aubrey

Latest posts

Back