What a show!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took several, I'll work on getting more up tonite after I get home, do chores, etc.

:new_shocked: H O L Y C A T S :new_shocked:

He is unbelieveable! Breath taking! Outrageous. WOW. I've always thought he was something special but in these pictures Jody took..........
default_wub.png
:

Ok, here is one more for you.
xpress3.jpg
I have to say Lee might not appreciate the shot of him! :bgrin :bgrin

Hi Jean

Hah - that is a good one - Prince in a harness! He has not been too excited about that plan and has chosen to break a couple of harnesses more than once in the past - but in his defense the last time we had the little "harness lesson" was a couple of years ago and perhaps now he is mature enough to handle it - I truly would love to see him drive - he just floats when he is traveling at a trot.

Thank you once again for all your compliments - I sincerely appreciate your support.

Stac

Hey he is a beauty, alright. I was very impressed w/how proportionate he is when I was standing next to him at Evergreen (boy he sure looks as if he's been workin' out lately *LOL*)

Stacy, you need to update that page, it doesn't list all his show wins, surely this can't be it:

Mountain MeadowsSpecial Express

2003 AMHR National Grand

Champion Stallion Over

Multiple Supreme Halter Awards

Owned by Mountain Meadows
(took that from his "page" on your site hope ya don't mind! Someone needs to toot his horn for him)

Congratulations, he looks amazing!

Liz M.

Latest posts

Back