Westwoods Forever Amber

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:no: I'm very sorry and sad for you and you fly high over that Rainbow Bridge little Amber where the skies are blue and warm and nothing can ever hurt you again. Maxine

Oh my................I am so very sorry...........May she rest in peace....
default_sad.png

I'm also very sorry for your loss. What a horrable thing to go through.

Leya

I am sorry for your loss -- but I am glad she is not in pain anymore.

JJay

I am so sorry to read this. My condolences.

I was so sorry to read that little Amber didn't make it. What a sad situation you had to live through.

Rita

I am so sorry for your loss.

I'm sorry that you lost your little Amber..at least she is no longer suffering.

:no: I'm so sorry for you all, for this loss and the ordeal you went through. Please accept my warmest condoleances.

thanks everyone for your support throught his whole thing. I learned how to shoot a gun today, so hopefully I will be brave enough to try and get a dog. They have been back most of the day today. Believe me, we will get them...

A local news station did a story on this, and it seems to have raised awareness of what dog packs can do. I am also heavily involved with horse rescue, and those members got a hold of it, and it will be used at their functions. I just hope people actually look, stop, and think about what they are doing when they either let their dogs run loose, or dump them.

Latest posts

Back