Westwoods Forever Amber

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Westwood Farms

Reaction score
Little Amber just lost her battle moments ago and joined Blondie in Heaven. She could not fight any longer, the wounds were just too severe. I want to thank Dr. Harvey Schneiter for his support through these few days, and his great vet care, and I also want to thank all my friends and forum family for all the prayers.

Run free, Little Amber, you will never hurt again....

Oh, Alicia, I am so so very sorry. You have just lived one of our worst nightmares and I can't imagine how your feeling. My thoughts will be with you in the following days.

Debi

I am so sorry Alicia. She tried so hard, & I had hoped she'd pull through. The one bright spot is she is no longer suffering.

I see on Ponygirl's thread that you did manage to dispose of one of the dogs. That is something, even if a small consolation. I hope that the other two can also be caught/killed before they do damage again.

I'm so sorry for your loss. She was lucky to have you as you have given her the best care and love over the last few days.

I am SO very sorry for your loss. It is senseless that you have to suffer such hurt because of some IDIOT being irresponsible! I'm sorry

Alicia, I am in tears for you and little Amber. and sweet Blondie too...

We were ALL hoping for a miracle to get her thru this, but maybe she would have had a rough life from her injuries, and this was for the best.

You are all still in my thoughts and prayers.

So sorry.

Deb

So very sorry for you and Mary..................((hugs)) :no:

Oh, I am so very sorry. This is so tragic, my prayers are with you.

Oh no.... :no: What a tragic loss... I am so, so sorry...

Liz R.

im so so sorry. Having come so close to losing tiny this week i know exactly how you feel. Praying for good things to come your way

I'm so sorry for you and your family Alicia.
default_sad.png
Poor little Amber didn't deserve this...and neither did Blondie. At least Blondie didn't have to suffer as long. You are all in my thoughts & prayers.
default_pray.gif
:

default_sad.png
Amber will be missed by everyone who knew her. She was a favorite at the horse shows with all the little kids because she was so gentle and loving. We will miss you little Amber.

Alicia I'm so very sorry to hear about Little Amber....
default_sad.png
Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Take care and God Bless...

I am so very sorry for your losses this week. My prayers and thoughts are with you and your family.

Alicia... I am so sorry.... but rest assured Amber is in a happy place, pain free... And Dr. Schneiter is a wonderful agressive vet, I'm sure everything that needed to be done was done....

Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers,

Chris

Latest posts

Back