Weigh loss group

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Sorry folks, I was at the sale all weekend and just hung out with the family yesterday (and unpacked), so I'm just checking in this morning. [/SIZE]

Here's my stats-

SW 178.6 (8-12-08)

CW 162.6 16 pounds, hot diggety!!! My husband walked up behind me Sunday night and said "Dang, you're looking good"
default_wink.png

Starting Measurements-

Bust 43.5"

Waist (completely relaxed with ALL my flab hanging out (yuck!) 38 1/4"

Hips 41.5"

widest part of my upper thigh 25"

YUCK!!

Current Measurements-

Bust 41 1/4" (down 2 1/4")

Waist 35 1/4" (down 3"-yippee!)

Hips 39 3/4" (down 1 3/4")

Widest part of my upper thigh 23 1/2" (down 1 1/2")

[SIZE=12pt]How did everyone do this week? Any special challenges, besides the economic news that might send us to the liquor cabinet or the bag of m & m's
default_wink.png
?[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
default_aktion033.gif
That sounds great. What are you doing to loose the inches and pounds? Keep up the good work.

[SIZE=12pt]Sorry folks, I was at the sale all weekend and just hung out with the family yesterday (and unpacked), so I'm just checking in this morning. [/SIZE]
Here's my stats-

SW 178.6 (8-12-08)

CW 162.6 16 pounds, hot diggety!!! My husband walked up behind me Sunday night and said "Dang, you're looking good"
default_wink.png

Starting Measurements-

Bust 43.5"

Hips 41.5"

YUCK!!

Current Measurements-

[SIZE=12pt]How did everyone do this week? Any special challenges, besides the economic news that might send us to the liquor cabinet or the bag of m & m's
default_wink.png
?[/SIZE]

default_aktion033.gif
That sounds great. What are you doing to loose the inches and pounds? Keep up the good work.

Here's my stats-

SW 178.6 (8-12-08)

default_wink.png

Starting Measurements-

Bust 43.5"

Hips 41.5"

YUCK!!

Current Measurements-

default_wink.png
?[/SIZE]

I've completely changed my diet from snacking junk (when the kids couldn't see~LOL) and gone to whole grains, lower (not low) carbs and lower fat foods, lots of fresh veggies and NO fast food (except this weekend at the sale and I needed a McGriddle both mornings). As for inches, they are coming off with me just loosing fat and being more active. I am back to eating a big breakfast, farm fresh eggs scrambled with mushrooms most mornings, on a low carb Joseph's Lavash Bread (whole wheat & flax) wrap with microwaved SUPER lean tukey bacon. It's a big, filling meal and keeps me going until lunch
default_wink.png
I've switched my MUCH loved coffemate to vanilla soy milk and splenda sweetener...that took some willpower~LOL

I would like to join in on this. I just started back on the treadmill tonight. Earlier this spring we purchased it and I was using it each night and then I broke my foot (horse related) and I just never got back in the swing of things. Now that show season is over and things have calmed down I want to get back into the swing of things.

I'm not comfortable posting my weight but I'm glad to say that the weight that I lost back in the spring has not returned. I had lost about 10 pounds.

My son helped me with my measurements and is one that would like to see a healthier mom.

Current measurements (9/30/08)

Bust - 47 5/8

Hips - 51 6/8

Thigh - 28 1/8

Upper Arm - 15 1/8

I am doing a combo of weight watchers and lots of gym work. I need to loose weight but also get in shape for a current and future job prostpects.

I have been doing the treadmill and weight lifting at the gym. Try to do at least 5 miles a day, but have been as low as 4 and as high as 7 miles.

I havent weighed myself yet today, do so before I shower. I only started back at the gym last wensday, and started strict weight watchers 2 days ago and this being my 3rd day.

I find with weight watchers I am alot more content with food. I have a hard time makeing myself eat the required points, so normally come up short 2-3 points a day. But figure if I am full and content I am not going to stuff myself.

I am not comfortable with my starting weight but will say I have lost 5 pounds as of yesterday. The first few days were rough working out as it had been for ever and I was really sore from falling down the deck(long story). Today unfortantly is a break from the gym as I have lots of school work, classes and ultrasound appointment today so wont be done until 9 at night.

Latest posts

Back