we got another little girl!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anngee

Reaction score
She is on her way and should be here in about 45 minutes!!! We need a name. She is 4 years old, blue eyes and has never been bred as they only had her parents and didn't pasture her with her Dad.

Little Miss Belle has been here 3 days and escaped through her gate TWICE & went down the road near other horses.

A sweet neighbor has her for the night while we reinforce her gate. I know she is lonely for a horse friend as she grew up with them. We are hoping & praying with her gate set like fort knox now and a new friend she will be fine. Belle is 6 years, this one ( need a name ) is 4 years.

received_10205053594134529~2.jpg

Congratulations! I love her markings
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! She did not come off that trailer sweet like Belle. Today she is coming to fence to be petted so that is GREAT. I know she was scared last night...first time in a halter in 2 years, first time ever in a trailer, 2 hour trip. She is little, but guys struggled with her while she rared up Belle comes home from a neighbors today, hope she likes her...she is use to bring with another mini.

Very colorful girl. I usually give it a few days to get to know a horse, and if often, their name comes to me. [And, often if I've bought a horse with a name, I try that on for size, and they don't always fit, so a fitting name becomes their call name.]

Latest posts

Back