WE FINALLY HAVE WAXING...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danielle_E.

Reaction score
I slept last night from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. and have been up since watching Abby. She is quite agitated, we finally have waxing and she did not eat all her morning grain and I came to put her out for a bit and she went after Storm (gelding) her inseperable buddy soooo I am going to predict that Abby will foal within the next 24 hours?
default_wacko.png
: I don't dare take a nap today even though I am sooo tired..... everyone, please send vibes to Abby to do it TODAY!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]Wishing you luck Danielle..... my Abby waxed in the morning and foaled at midnight.... if she does this everytime she will save me Lots of sleepless nights. Savannah is that way, wax the night before , dripping in the morning and a baby before the first comercial of general hospital. Let us know.... Im still waiting on ANYTHING from Bailey. Thought watching Redi be born would have got her moving but nooooo.[/SIZE]

Lyn

:bgrin Well... maybe some of that will rub off on my mare! lol! I will be just SOOOO glad when she finally ever does foal!! lol! But my mare, I noticed, her bag is starting to firm up! We're getting some where!...

Best of Luck! I hope she foals for you!! Feels like our lives are put on HOLD til' they foal!!! lol!

I'm happy for you, but envious too. Hope is over a year now and no wax, no bag. I am tired and cranky.

Its going to be soon. YEAH!!! Have you been able to do a milk test? I can't wait to see pictures of this little munchkin.

Karen

Hi Great Grandma Karen or soon to be Great Grandma. Yes it's 2:00 a.m. here and I am playing online fun poker and watching Abby on the monitor for the 5th straight day without almost no sleep
default_wacko.png
: I did manage to get an hour today and an hour and half tonight while I had a family member watch the monitor for me. Same thing going on tonight or this morning I should say. You can tell Abby is not comfortable, the swishing tale, the pacing, getting up and getting down, lying flat out, etc etc etc. Every time she goes down and lies flat out I think "oh maybe...." only for me to wait 10 minutes or so and decide I better go to the barn and check.... and nothing. It is VERY warm here today, 34 celcius with the humidex and we have severe weather watch at the moment, some major thunderstorms coming in so perhaps Abby is waiting for those to start just so she can laugh at me as I have to run from the house to the barn in a major storm
default_yes.gif
: , yup I can see her doing that to me.

Well back to poker tournament and back to mare stare :new_shocked: oh and one more cup of cofee
default_wacko.png
:

There she goes again, down.... GOOD GRIEF ABBY, THIS ISN'T FUNNY ANYMORE :no:

Latest posts

Back