WE ARE SO VERY SORRY!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holly at WhiteTailsMinis

Reaction score
The filly fairy! We have kidnapped the filly fairy here at White Tail Farm, muah hahahaha!
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif
new_rofl.gif

We would like to announce our 8th filly out of 12 foals so far!!! 4 more to go! So we are going to keep the filly fairy just a little while longer. This is a filly out of both our Cadle Creeks Rogues Miss Vegas and Alliance Scouts Bonus.

It didnt take long to pick out this beautiful filly's name, her name is White Tails Bonus N Vegas Showgirl!

Pictures to come later!

We feel sleep finally coming around!!!!
please.gif

Congratulations.... I can't wait to see the new baby.

P.S. Send her my way for just a bit.... I promise I'll send her back. I have (4) more that I'm waiting on as well.

The question is when am I off mare watch..... Ha!

I'm presently watching "Allure's Ultimate Falon". Send the filly fairy.....

We would like to announce our 8th filly out of 12 foals so far!!! 4 more to go! So we are going to keep the filly fairy just a little while longer.We feel sleep finally coming around!!!!
please.gif

UMMMMMMMM a double header night as just shy of 5am we welcomed our 9th filly!!!! 2 fillies within hours of eachother!

so now only 3 more to go! Sleep is definitely in sight ............... we'll hold on to the filly fairy just a while longer as this has been just too much fun! Wow, 13 foals and 9 of them girls!

Number 13 is a black and white double buckeroo pinto at that! Who says #13 is unlucky??

OK you can't come on here talkn up your beautiful babies and not share pictures...I am dieing to see these pinto foals!!
default_biggrin.png

Okay so we have to come up with a name for this little filly. Would like some ideas.

Her dam is TEN LS Patent Dreamcatcher and her sire is Alliance Scouts Bonus. She is the 13th foal and was born on the 13th pf May! So would like to maybe put the number 13 in her name some where. This is a gorgeous filly. Her rump is black and her pinto markings are grey. LOL. Bonus has given us all fillies this year, we are expecting one more foal by Bonus! Come on filly fairy!!

Sorry but I need photos of the filly for inspriation!

Ohh, and quit hogging the filly fairy!

Okay so here is the first filly born early this morning. Sorry pictures not so good. I took them with my Black Berry. Didnt want ya'll to wait any longer. I promise better pictures to come later.

IMG00100-20100513-1014.jpg
">

And here is the second filly born early this morning.

IMG00098-20100513-0946.jpg
">

IMG00091-20100513-0941.jpg
">

I was just ready to post and poke fun at you for "hogging the filly fairy and not even being kind enough to post photos". Cute fillies. I may just have to donate an afternoon's worth of labor to you just so I can get my foal fix in. (Took a year off from foaling).

A big congratulations to both of you.

I would love a mother and law like yours!

We would like to announce our 8th filly out of 12 foals so far!!! 4 more to go! So we are going to keep the filly fairy just a little while longer.We feel sleep finally coming around!!!!
please.gif

UMMMMMMMM a double header night as just shy of 5am we welcomed our 9th filly!!!! 2 fillies within hours of eachother!

so now only 3 more to go! Sleep is definitely in sight ............... we'll hold on to the filly fairy just a while longer as this has been just too much fun! Wow, 13 foals and 9 of them girls!

Number 13 is a black and white double buckeroo pinto at that! Who says #13 is unlucky??

OK, you are just being selfish
default_rolleyes.gif

13 and 9 are fillies. Sure wish that would go my way one year. No, I have 9 so far and 6 are colts... again for the 5th year in a row. I have just two more to go, so GIVE UP THE FILLY FAIRY..........

By the way, congratulations.
default_aktion033.gif

Thanks everyone - it's been a wild night and now watching a 3rd but maybe we're just paranoid at this point - we certainly know we're sleep deprived. LOL

I don't suspect we'll get a repeat year like this - what are the odds? Next year we might be crying and whining that it's the total opposite.

Funny thing we realized is that BONUS HAS GIVEN US ALL FILLIES SO FAR - 6 FILLIES ARE FROM BONUS .... one more Bonus foal to go .... can he keep this up?

We have 3 left ..... the final Electro foal (with Coco), the final Bonus foal (with Looker) and one not bred by us -- the White Russian daughter bred to He's So Hot.

Thanks for letting us share - - as you can see this is why we've not been around for a bit. But then we realized you can take your netbooks and mobile broadbands to the barn while you're standing vigil. LOL I think I got caught up on LB somewhat last night! LOL

Thanks again - and yes we'll get some better photos soon

That is so awesome!! I guess the name 'Bonus' sure fits!!! LOL Good luck on the rest of the babies! And dont apologize for hogging the FF! I was pretty thrilled this year to get 3 out of 4 foals as fillies. Maybe because this is the first year I really WANTED a colt- and that was the one I lost to dystocia. But I am NOT complaining- the fillies are awesome!

Good luck, can't wait to see what else you get and see if you get a 'perfect score'!!

Congrats on all of your gorgeous foals!! Don't you just love those "filly" stallions? I have one here who is 12 fillies out of 14 foals....he's the only one I want colts from! Go figure. We went 2 years with all fillies and no colts so I've been wanting colts. Always want what you can't have
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back