WCMHR Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mondak

Reaction score
The entries are due tuesday so I was just wondering who all is going. I didn't get to go last year because of my Latin trip, but I am soooo excited to see everyone this year!!! Montana and Dakota and I will be there with bells on!!! :bgrin

Courtney

Hi, Courtney --

My horses do not do WCMHR anymore, but I wish you luck and a lot of fun!

Hopefully others will reply so you will know who to be on the look out for
default_yes.gif
:

Jill

I wish you lots of luck and a great show! It looks like there will be a huge turnout and lots of great horses again this year including several people with SHetlands in the Show Pony division and more Bs than usual. The people putting on this show sure seem to be trying hard to make it a good one for everyone! I hope you have a GREAT time!

PS I can hardly wait until you start college and are close enough to visit!

-Amy

I won't be bringing any horses... but I may just drive down to see what it is all about! Good luck with your boys.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

-Wendi

:aktion033: First I have heard of a WC show in the area. Where is it?? When?

I guess I copuld just go the web-site for info??

depends on where and when. Just taking a breack from getting ready for the ND state fair this week.

CtrStr and I will be there with our foursome. We're planning on a great time as usual. It's a fun show with lots of friendly people. I'm even taking my fat horse that I've had on a diet since January. He looses weight the way I do. :no: How do you spell SWEAT? H O R S E S H O W I N A U G U S T

Latest posts

Back