watching both want to play?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AT this rate Flirt may still beat Daina!
default_smile.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

OK, I think I know what the problem is here, and I am going to do you both a big favor. I am a jinx, and I don't think either mare will foal while I am watching (I have been watching Diana for 3 weeks) so I AM GOING TO STOP WATCHING YOUR MARES!!! If I feel the need to watch, I will pick on someone else's mares.

I do hope this works, and if it does, I expect a return favor someday.

OH BOY...looks like Flirt had some fun rolling in the mud outside
default_488.gif
Good for you girl, you were looking so depressed and lonely.
default_sad.png

And Shelly, I will be there for you too!! I'm sure we will have fun!!!!!

Baby steps with these mares!! Wax is good!!! What are we waiting for!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
But what do I win if I'm right?
default_whistling.gif

The satisfaction.
default_biggrin.png
Oh, and bragging rights!
default_saludando.gif

Both mares are awfully restless right now (oh as I type that they settle down, sigh). I'm sure that they BOTH will foal tomorrow when I can't be watching-- for your sakes I hope so, if not BEFORE. I'm exhausted just thinking how exhausted you two must be!!

default_new_shocked.gif
I can't believe they are both still hanging in there!

They are cooking up some gorgeous foals!
default_yes.gif

I wonder how many are watching your girls...

I thought it was me! Everytime I said something like hmmm diana isnt eating as much, she would start eating. :DOH!

So I decided not to say anything else! LOL

default_biggrin.png

Yes flirt decided to roll around in the mud and it kept smearing when I tried to get it off. She wasnt nearly as calm earlier but I was taking a break and hubby says she hasnt been doing much. When i checked her udder thick yellow milk squirted again but shes been like that now for 3 days.

I am honestly sick of watchign both Flirt and Diana LOL.

I may have to call my neighbor with the foaling farm and see if they can watch flirt while we are at the show IF she doesnt foal. Surely she will foal before then?? Im really sorry I entered this show but I never dreamed she wouldnt have foaled by now

Man your both still waiting :arg!

I've been watching both your mares too

we have a mare (Montana) on cam now

CAM

she is due the 10th maybe she'll go first

just kidding
default_poke.gif

ok girls come on your families need some sleep

flirt was a little testy there laying down. come on flirt!!!

here comes yet another storm. thunder and lightening again ughh

default_wacko.png
I can't believe these mares have not foaled yet. I have been looking on and off for days!
default_laugh.png
I am thinking that it will be Flirt first, but I am quite a novice so I am not as sharp at picking out signs of close to foaling. Wouldn't it be cool if they both foaled at about the same time?
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back