watching both want to play?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mom looks great! Looks to have her pre-pregnancy body back and all! That baby is just so healthy and running laps around his mom!!!

Tracy, do you have any other foals due this year?

Congrats Tracey!! He is so handsome!!

Thanks for rubbing it in Reo lmbo.

That was so fun with the two of them! I dont know what to do with Flirt.

Flirt got quite a bit of "beauty sleep" last night. She should be good and rested to take care of her baby today!!!! Come on Flirt, let's make today the day!!!!

WAY TO GO DIANA
default_risa8.gif
default_new_multi.gif
default_488.gif
default_birthday.gif
default_aktion033.gif
DARN IT I KNEW I WOULD MISS IT if I went to bed last night too early!! OH well. Maybe I'll get to see Flirt have hers
default_wink.png

Congrats and he is adorable. What do you think Joyce, is he your next stud or what?

Congrats! I can't wait to see pics, I can't get the cams & vids on my computer
default_sad.png

OK Tracey. you owe me. IT WORKED didn't it?? I still haven't taken a peak and I am not watching Flirt either. I knew I was the jinx. CONGRATS!!

Oh Shelly, He did walk under mom last night or in the middle of the night sometime, I don't remember, but I did get a snap shot of it! I'll see if I can post it.

Well I'll be a monkeys uncle...he looks too big to be able to walk under her, at least from the cam angle! Thanks for the pics...I wish I could have seen the birth
default_gaah.gif

I'll be he already grew some overnight and now that he's unfolded, he can't do now! What a cutie, huh! I'd love to have him in my barn!!!!!

I sure wish we could do something to help Flirt feel better.......

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got my first real look at his little face!!!!! What a handsome guy...is that a black star on his forehead or just a shadow?

I just got my first real look at his little face!!!!! What a handsome guy...is that a black star on his forehead or just a shadow?
Joyce--email alert!!!

thats tease sorry!! we are getting show horses ready for sat. Flirt is out playing as this is the first day without storms we have had in forever. Tease is in a raging yearling heat so thats why her tail is up
default_smile.png

yikes, I'm like ok, this is her only foaling stall and she has another mare suddenly due any minute, so she switched them real quick! :stupid DUH!!

I'm going to need a drink when this is all said and done!!!

Latest posts

Back